• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Eye-opener: Was Cutler wise or did he quit on Bears?

Sarge

Well, at least someone besides us will have some drama this offseason:)

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...e-a-courageous-move-or-did-he-quit-on-bears/1

Nobody knows the human body like the person living in it. But that hasn't stopped everyone from having an opinion on whether Jay Cutler should have sat out or played the second half of the NFC championship game on Sunda

Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler looks down after being hit while throwing a pass during the first half of the NFC Championship NFL football game against the Green Bay Packers. Cutler was injured Sunday and did not play most of the second half against the Packers.

Bears would have lost either way so who cares. :)

True. But they better hope something shows up on that MRI. Fans were burning his jersey last night after the game. If there's nothing wrong with his knee today, it'll be messed up from the mob hit later thisweek

I'm guessing he really was hurt and he just has an unlikeable demeanor which made it appear he was merely sulking on the sideline. I cannot imagine a player at this level in this sort of game wanting to not play.

This makes me think of Doug Williams, in a very similar situation, (down by two scores in a game that was up to that point dominated by the opposition) refusing to get off the field and leading the Redskins through the greatest quarter in Superbowl history.

Or even Ben Roethlisberger getting kneed in the leg and limping all over the place and still buying time and first downs with his legs.

But yeah, if the injury turns out to be something minor Cutler may have to change his name. :)

I'm curious. Does anyone know what it is about Cutler that rubs everyone the wrong way?

Of course had he gone in and done more damage, then everyone would be questioning why he went back in. I've heard a lot of people talking about why Bears pulled Collins so early, cause if emergency guy goes in before start of 4th than others can't go back in at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.