• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Keith Olbermann gives abrupt goodbye to MSNBC show

well...El.....conservative or not...those XXXXXXs at COMCAST keep raising my rates every year for the last 10 years with no change in services!

:laugh:

Me to fs62! Problem is I have heard the same gripes and complaints for FIOS, Satellite (Dish or Direct) and all the other Cable/satellite providers. I have personally had issues with 2 other major cable carriers and 1 satellite service.

I still choose Comcast over the others. Their customer service is very accommodating and they don't require a 2 year contract like Verizon.

Oh, regardless of what carrier you have, Olberman is still gone and I am happier for it!

:laugh:

Me to fs62! Problem is I have heard the same gripes and complaints for FIOS, Satellite (Dish or Direct) and all the other Cable/satellite providers. I have personally had issues with 2 other major cable carriers and 1 satellite service.

I still choose Comcast over the others. Their customer service is very accommodating and they don't require a 2 year contract like Verizon.

Oh, regardless of what carrier you have, Olberman is still gone and I am happier for it!

you know...it would be nice to know why. some suggest that his frequent forays into character assassination lay at the heart of this. I was kinda hoping it would be some sort of David Letterman like scandal. either way...I'd prefer he remained on at MSNBC. I prefer to have the threats out and in the open...not operating behind the scenes ala Van Jones.

you know...it would be nice to know why. some suggest that his frequent forays into character assassination lay at the heart of this. I was kinda hoping it would be some sort of David Letterman like scandal. either way...I'd prefer he remained on at MSNBC. I prefer to have the threats out and in the open...not operating behind the scenes ala Van Jones.

It is rather amazing how this story has gained legs. All this talk about how his ratings were so good is nonsense. Olberman was never more than 2nd best at the 8pm slot in Cable News jockeying for 2nd best with Lou Dobbs until CNN so foolishly let Dobbs go for that Rick Sanchez. His audience was miniscule and he never really threatened to be anymore than that.

I agree with your assessment, it would be preferable to see threats out in the open, but Keith Olberman is no Van Jones. I truly believe that man is one of the biggest threats this country has.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.