• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Great Movies That Others Might Enjoy, Or Ones To Avoid

I know "Warm Bodies" sounds like it might be fun right? Well then you see the trailer and its a comedy about zombies... disappointing but maybe funny enough to offset the matinee cost of like $7.50?

NOT. I feel like they owed me $20 for sitting through it.

We actually snuck into Parker afterwards to make us feel like the afternoon wasn't a complete waste. It was typical Jason Statham lots of action and a couple funny lines. Throw in an aging JLo who is actually funny/cute and in it and it was worth the $7.50 I paid for the other movie. ;)

Recently watched 'The Awakening'. Very well done good old fashioned ghost story. Recommend it if you like the spooky stuff.

Watched SkyFall with the older girls last night. Damn, that's a really good movie. Definitely recommend, highly.

Watched SkyFall with the older girls last night. Damn, that's a really good movie. Definitely recommend, highly.

Wow, that's wild. I too, watched that movie last night. And I came in here to recommend it. Awesome movie.

If I wanted to set up a family marathon for 007 movies, what order would you suggest we watch them in?

If I wanted to set up a family marathon for 007 movies, what order would you suggest we watch them in?

Exactly how long is this marathon going to be? There's almost twenty-five 007 movies in total. That's a long marathon! LOL

Went to see Die Hard in IMAX last week and was entertained. Of course it was far-fetched, but I expect as much going in...

So, I decided to slip in to see Side Effect after...Jude Law, Rooney Mara and Catherine Zeta-Jones. It was good...not great, but good. Definitely not what I expected although you could see what was developing. I think they could have done a better job concealing the surprise, but overall it was a good story with good acting and quality production.

Word on the street is that the latest Die Hard absolutely sucks. Sounds like you have a more generous assessment?

Word on the street is that the latest Die Hard absolutely sucks. Sounds like you have a more generous assessment?

It's all about expectations Boone. If you know what you're going into, then you won't be disappointed. I was impressed with the IMAX experience. Would I have felt the same way had I seen it in a regular theatre? I doubt it...

In other words, do not see it unless it is in IMAX! :laugh:

I just saw Flight this evening. Definitely worth the time. I can't believe I didn't see this earlier.

Riding Giants is not a new movie, I actually mentioned it in a thread Lanky started about the largest wave ever ridden by man, but I caught it on Showtime again earlier today. This is a great flick!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0389326/

Saw Oz the Great and Powerful with our two youngest today. Pretty fun and enjoyable. Franco does a credible job, and Mila Kunis is gorgeous as always.

Oz was pretty entertaining. A good popcorn flick and ok for the kids.

Jack the Giant Slayer ... eh. Too vicious for kids and too silly for adults. Some great individual performances. Tucci and especially McGregor, but not a great movie.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Watching Sucker Punch on tv tonight. Pretty cheesy with some hotties being bad ass. Meh, not much on tonight, could be worse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.