• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Great Movies That Others Might Enjoy, Or Ones To Avoid

I'm not convinced it will be bad either. I loved the first two, but a lot of people REALLY hated the last one as too derivative. The first trailer with a clear emphasis on Justin Lin's Fast and Furious direction style probably didn't allay concerns.

If you liked the first two Star Trek movies (and I did), you'll probably like the third one. If you didn't, this one probably won't change your mind.

Hateful 8 was a blast. If you like westerns and Tarantino, it's a must see.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

I finally saw the new Star Wars. I like it a lot, but I don't think I enjoyed it as much as Mad Max.

If you are looking for a good action movie to rent, Sicario is definitely worth a watch.

If you are looking for a good action movie to rent, Sicario is definitely worth a watch.
Saw it in theaters, great movie. One of my favs from a great 2015 movie year.

I watched Sicario last evening. Several vibes going including 'No Country for Old Men' and 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' echoes. Very intense.

Holy shit, Creed is good. Way better than expected. Loved it!

OK, I know you posted this ages ago but this has only reached the UK recently, but yes HOLY CRAP it's good. WAY WAY better than I was expecting.

Jordan was brilliant in it and Stallone was really truly epic. I can see why he's had Oscar nods for this work. Even the other half enjoyed it and she's never seen any of the Rocky Movies which led to use discussing them on the walk home.

Has anyone seen Ip Man 3 yet? I havent yet and may just wait for streaming. Not sure how I feel about a Mike Tyson Antagonist along with a CGI Bruce Lee. Fear they may have possibly ruined a great franchise by jumping the shark

Well, I I took my wife to see whatever movie she wanted to see on her birthday last week. She chose Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

It didn't suck.

Realizing that I'm all in on Tina Fey... I liked it. Thought it was fun.

And Margot Robbie... Wow.

Watched the Big Short tonight. Read the book a few years back, movie was a load of fun, though my blood pressure goes up just thinking about Wall Street.

I thought it was pretty awful. I agree that Affleck did do a good job, though, and Wonder Woman was great. She was the best thing in the movie, actually.

But I didn't like the movie at all. DC seriously need to find another director.

I don't want to trash it if you liked it. Let's just say it wasn't for me.

Yes, I got SW-TFA on Blu-Ray and DVD. Look forward to seeing the bonus disc. I've also seen the movie on IMAX and the regular theater. It was more than worth the trip to see it on IMAX - traveled to Nashville with family in early February and met daughter and her family there to see it. Looking forward to SW-8 on December 15 of next year. I'll be 59 two days later. Keep the birthday gifts coming.

I'm not actually sure there's a better athlete cameo in a movie than LeBron in Trainwreck. Dude is hilarious.

Love Emily Blunt. Same name as my wife, so once I deal with that, get rid of Kransinski, woo Emily Blunt and get her to love me, the transition should be easy, right?

Girl on the Train out today, planning on seeing it tonight. Not getting good reviews, but I read the book which was a lot of fun, so I'm hoping the movie won't suck.

Threw the wife a bone (be nice guys) and went to 'Girl on a Train' last night. It crept pretty slowly for most of it. The kind of movie you might curl up with on a rainy night, but not sure it warranted making a trip to the big screen? Not having read the book, it was very difficult to follow early on, complicated by the fact that several of the key female actresses looked alike. I will say the last 30 minutes were pretty suspenseful and entertaining. Personally - I'd wait for it to be on cable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.