• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Great Movies That Others Might Enjoy, Or Ones To Avoid

Thanks guys - may check it out tonight....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should. The rating on Rotten Tomatoes is absurd, for an action movie. Like 98% or something. The visuals in it are amazing, the action is non stop and it was just a blast.

Warning: I watched it with my wife and 14 year old daughter - they were not as impressed.

I'll be disappointed if Mad Max Fury Road doesn't get a Best Picture Oscar nomination.

And Nicholas Hoult deserves a Best Supporting Oscar for the sole reason that Fury Road doesn't work without Nux as the emotional center. And he completely sold the audience on it!

Not a new one. But I love 'Garden State'. Hard to describe but definitely, absolutely worth watching. It's about finding one's way in life, no matter what the baggage you carry. Seriously resonates with me. And the great soundtrack, including 'The Shins' (who I love) is a major plus. Natalie Portman is wonderful in this one.

Not a new one. But I love 'Garden State'. Hard to describe but definitely, absolutely worth watching. It's about finding one's way in life, no matter what the baggage you carry. Seriously resonates with me. And the great soundtrack, including 'The Shins' (who I love) is a major plus. Natalie Portman is wonderful in this one.

his other one "Wish I was here" is pretty damn good, too. If you dig garden state you'll like it.

Oh and how bout Charlize?!?! One arm and still giggity as hell!

Now that she dumped that tool sean Penn

Ewe...she was with that pos?!?! Def gonna knock her down some points.

MEDIOCRE!!!!!

The Gift and It Follows are both HIGH on my list, and would, from my understanding, fit your description. Both very well reviewed and more suspenseful than gory.

The Others with Nicole Kidman.....SO suspenseful and dark. I don't think there is really any blood at all...but its freaking SCARY!!

right, like mind messing ones that are scary instead of slasher films that just make you jump.

I have 2 more you might want to try...but I warn you, they're SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAARY!

Steel Magnolias and The Help. Man, when those women get to talking people everywhere just want to cut their own throats or do whatever it takes to get away from them. ol Sally Field "BLAH BLAH BLAH my daughter this, my daughter that!!"

Locke is basically a movie where you're locked in a car with Tom Hardy for 90 minutes and he shows you why he is the best actor of his generation.

New trailer for the Martian out. Looks awesome. I read the book based solely on the first trailer, I'm all in on this. Looks like a blast.

The book was amazing. As soon as I read it, I saw there was a movie coming out. Looking forward to it.

we watched Pixels the other day.....it was bad. But if you can get past the "mail it in acting" the idea and story is actually cool.

plus Peter Dinklage is HYSTERICAL. that dude is downright funny in that movie.

A little bit of a chick flick, but highly recommend 'Begin Again'. Stumbled into it channel surfing. It's about a young songwriter -singer (Keira Knightly) and a down on his luck producer making a record together. Very good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.