• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Great Movies That Others Might Enjoy, Or Ones To Avoid

here is the hint that Civil Wars is coming...

he IS killing it in Blacklist. Never thought I'd be so impressed with that dude as an actor considering who he was in the 80s.

Dracula untold was amazing!

The judge was one of the best films I've seen in over a decade.

Hands down

1992....the unforgiven.

Still top 5 movie of all time for me. Just so well written and acted in.

We all have it coming kid. Classic.

The duck of death....

Duck, I says.

American sniper - wow. Just plain wow. If you are in to military and true life this movie..wow.

Hobbit and 5 armies - same as the others and really shot well..ties well to make it to the fellowship

"Resourceful people" can find these movies

Predestination with Ethan Hawke is a mind bender.

On my own this weekend, so hanging out at home catching up on some movies. Watched Noah last night. Who knew the old guy was a badass. Entertaining and visually interesting if nothing else. Caught 'Lucy' today and be warned, any movie with Scarlett Johannson is a good movie. Kind of a dumb plot since the 'humans only use 10% of their brain' myth was busted a long time ago. But entertaining enough. Saving 'Annabelle' for later as I'm a big horror fan. 'Patton' on now as I get ready to make myself some dinner.

Goal - I bought a nice Pinot Noir in your honor.

Mmmm, love me a good Pino.

Let me know how Annabelle is. Looks creepy as hell because I hate kid's dolls anyway, but I don't really have anyone here to watch with me.

Battle of the Five Armies: mediocre, even bland.

Which is an improvement over The Desolation of Smaug.

Mmmm, love me a good Pino.

Let me know how Annabelle is. Looks creepy as hell because I hate kid's dolls anyway, but I don't really have anyone here to watch with me.
Ever had Panther Creek? Etude?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.