• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Donors Choose

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score
Alma Mater
James Madison
Boone gave me permission, I swear!

:)

My wife teaches in the Petersburg Public School system, where they give her literally no money to buy anything for her classroom with because of budget shortages, and because Petersburg is an extremely low income area. She has put a couple of projects up on Donors Choose in hopes of getting some materials for her classroom.

http://www.donorschoose.org/we-teach/502593.1317465407

These two projects are about to expire in a couple of days. If you or someone you know is looking for a last minute tax write-off or just wants to help with a worthy cause, please consider.

If this in any way offends you, please shoot me a pm so I can apologize. If you can help, please accept my thanks, no matter how large or small the amount.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.