• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

FuriousD in the house...

FuriousD

Camp Fodder
Reaction score
Greetings, fellow fans and to the owners, congrats on a fine looking website.

BGO looks like a perfect place to feed my own personal burgandy and gold obsession. I've been an ES user (with mutiple handles) for a long time although more of a reader than a poster over the years.

This site looks and smells like a breath of fresh air, Far from the Madding Crowd and I hope to be a valuable contributor from time to time.

All the best!

Hi there! First things first - gotta learn how to spell "burgundy"! It's like a personal thing with me. :biggrin2:

It's good to have you over here. It's a fun group. Have fun.

Welcome to the site Furious...you'll find quite a few familiar faces here, no doubt. We are slowly building one hell of a community here, and look forward to your contributions. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you get familiar with the place.

Again, welcome! :cheers:

Glad to meet you FuriousD. I’m not really from here. I was cast adrift on an ice floe and this is where I washed ashore. For some reason they let me stay.

By the way, are you related to PorousD?

Glad to meet you FuriousD. I’m not really from here. I was cast adrift on an ice floe and this is where I washed ashore. For some reason they let me stay.

By the way, are you related to PorousD?

That's okay, Alaskan. I'm not really from here either. I was born and raised on the other side of the pond.

I've seen PorousD around here alot recently, as have you. I think we know him better that we'd care to admit but things are going to get better and with alittle collective willpower, we can hopefully banish him forever! :cool4:

This won't do. Someone picked the Avy I've been using. I picked this because it was unique! ARGH! ARGH TO YOU! ;)

We should be able to pick our own Avatar. Here's mine:

AlaskanGroucho.gif

Now how cute is that?

How about it Mods. If you buy a premium membership you get to pick your own Avatar?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.