• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem Results - HOF Game

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
We're just playing around now, but here are the results for this week's HOF game. This week, Legion of Doom, Om, and Chris tied for 1st place. I noticed several made picks but didn't enter a tie-breaker. Just as a reminder, the tie-breaker is your best guess at the combined score for each game. As we get into the real thing (ie..the regular season) it'll be important to complete that field or you may lose the opportunity for points.

NFL Pickem Recap

NFL Pickem Recap

There are many options for reports, so we'll play with this more as we go through the pre-season. I appreciate as many as possible playing now so we can continue to get ready for the real thing :) Don't worry about the scores being wrong on the web log-in (I'll check on why that happened, but I will make sure the final scores are correct when I post week by week results).

So when you pick the points for the total score it's the closest without going over, not just the closest?

So when you pick the points for the total score it's the closest without going over, not just the closest?

I currently have it set for closest without going over, although I can change it to closest regardless of whether you are over or under the actual combined score if there's consensus you guys would rather have that as the 'rule'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.