• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Hey Personelle guy whoever the heck you are!!!!

Jordan Black wasn't the answer at OT, BD, even with the current job they are doing.

Bulldog, it took the Nationals eight years to field a team with a winning record. They've had the same GM for seven of them. That comparison is deeply flawed ... unless you want to give this front office the same grace period.

no but who else do we have?

The injured Willie Smith showed more promise than Joran Black. This is a prime example of someone Kyle either liked or had history with so they signed him...John Beck anyone?

Someone earlier in the year (I apologize for not remembering who) posted an article about the decline of the OL across the league. I'm starting to think that's pretty accurate. Who has a good OL these days? The 4-0 Cardinals gave up nine sacks last night. That's our entire total for the year. Griffin is good at avoiding the rush but he's only been sacked the 14th highest amount in the league. He's not THAT good at it. OLs across the board just don't seem to be able to keep up with today's pass rushers. At least we can run the ball.

I'm not exactly saying this to make an excuse for our front office ignoring the OL, which I agree it has. Just making an observation. I think relative to other teams in the league, our pass protection isn't all that bad. Which I think is an odd thing because compared to an average line of past seasons it's terrible.

Snyderatto was SO. BAD. So bad! We are still recovering from how horrible he was.

It was painful watching Calais Campbell last night - DL was such a HUGE weakness, pretty much every fan out there was clamoring for him, but Snyderatto decided to take Devin Thomas and Fred Davis over him. ARRRRGGGHHHH! HULK. SMASH!

Lanky's right. This current front office is exponentially better than the last one we had. 3 years is not long enough to fill all the holes we had on this team. we have 8 people on this team that are left over from the previous regime.

eight

http://www.redskins.com/team/roster.html

This has been a complete and total blow up. It wasn't a one season blow up, and there were mistakes made. But turning your roster over by 52+ players (including practice squad and injured reserve) in 3 years is blowing your roster up. There's no way you can dispute that.
And it'll probably be more by next year. We'll see if any of those 8 are on the 2013 roster... Show me another team that's turned that many over in 3 years that wasn't going through a rebuild of some sort.

If you really don't like our current front office then maybe you should go review the history of the last 20 years. We actually trade players for picks, then get something out of those picks. Alfred Morris is on this team because we traded McNabb to Minnesota. The previous regime wasn't capable of making that trade, much less that pick.

To Snyderatto's credit, there was a lot of wheeling and dealing in that draft. Too bad it all went to waste because he's awful. Also too bad we weren't awful in 2007; I would LOVE to have Chris Long right now...dude is a monster.

Also, trading out of the 21 spot the Redskins missed out on Sam Baker & Duane Brown - two very solid OTs. Grrr.

The cool things is, the Cowboys are still stuck, at where we used to be.
We've moved on from that place, while they are still in that same 20 year rut we were in.
Plan to see them in the NFC Cellar for a while, while we move up a spot or 2

While I like Chris Wilson, he has been very ineffective in the pass rush. I hope it's him. I am not sure why he's getting so much playing time from Rob Jackson.

Just saw the waived Markus White. Oh well, guess that means more Chris Wilson...sigh.

While I like Chris Wilson, he has been very ineffective in the pass rush. I hope it's him. I am not sure why he's getting so much playing time from Rob Jackson.

Looks like we'll actually have to cut TWO players, to make room for Addison.
According to his quote below, he is "a Redskins" plural :)

it's official I'm a REDSKINS now

Just saw the waived Markus White. Oh well, guess that means more Chris Wilson...sigh.
Guess he's headed back to Tampa, and renting another short-term property :)

Markus is back with Tampa indeed. And they just promoted him to the 53.

They are truly in love with this guy......so why couldn't we trade him for a pick to the Bucs, after like the 15th time they claimed him, since it's become obvious how they drool over him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.