• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO.C.D.: Sexy Rexy Stirs Fan Loins, Can’t Complete ‘Big Finish’

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Redskins fans girded themselves for an exciting climax today in Dallas. Unfortunately, the end came just a little too quick for full satisfaction...

More...

But whatever karma and kismet exist between Grossman and Kyle Shanahan, it appears to bring out the best in both of them.

Rexy and Kyle, lovers? :love: Welcome to the next gawd-awful PFT-driven Redskins rumor? :psych:

BTW....LOVE the double entendre, John. :claps:

You know what? If I thought it would help us win, I'd offer to join in myself :) Don't ask, don't tell and all ...

Stirred my loins!? Um, no. I have no faith in Rex.

However, this town is notorious for enjoying a good QB controversy, always wanting the player waiting in the wings or for the next QB to come over the horizon. So it's not surprising people are happy to have Rex at QB. That will change, soon enough.

However, this town is notorious for enjoying a good QB controversy, always wanting the player waiting in the wings or for the next QB to come over the horizon. So it's not surprising people are happy to have Rex at QB. That will change, soon enough.

spot on. that said....I'm hoping for a first rnd QB selection next draft...:)

I was only referring to his first start. Whether he can look like that QB or the one that earned him nicknames in Chicago - that's an open question. I'd argue he looked pretty sexy last Sunday though :)

I was only referring to his first start. Whether he can look like that QB or the one that earned him nicknames in Chicago - that's an open question. I'd argue he looked pretty sexy last Sunday though :)

He had his moments. He also had his moments where he didn't look so good, sort of like that two-faced girl from Seinfeld:

strikeseinfeld.jpg

Two-face!!!

You're killin' me China, killin' me :laugh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.