• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

How much do you hate the cowboys?

Rymanofthenorth

BGObsessed
Reaction score
I live in the warmest city in the coldest provinc
Alma Mater
UTEP
Hating the cowpies is almost as much a prerequisite of being a skins fan as loving our team and disliking our owner seems to be.

so heres a place for you to say how much you hate the cowpies whether its with the hatred that burns like a thousand suns or closer to a nightlight (in which case you are a moron and should turn your redskins card in immediately lol jk but not really.)

This is how I feel about the pies...

I hate dallass with the hatred normally reserved for pedophiles and people who leave their cell phone on in the theatre.

I cant really explain why but seeing people wearing Dallass cowpie gear makes me want to go on a random punching spree, but maybe its not so random because its really only on people wearing silver and blue or who have that gay star on them somewhere.

I do not like the dallass cowpie cheerleaders, I would have sex with them but I would be selfish and purposefully not wait for them to orgasm.

I do not like their stupid city, their stupid accents or their idiotic propensity to say Yall.

In short, no I would not ever cheer for the cowpies, even if by winning they would somehow guarentee us the playoffs and an early first round pick.

I actually root for the Eagles when they play Dallas.

That's how much I hate the Cowpukes.

During my younger days, especially after losing to those bastages, I used to hope their plane would crash on the way back to Dallas. Pretty harsh but that's how much I hated them.

Redskins football, even in my youth, was my escape from everyday life. Escapes are supposed to be enjoyable. Too often that team from Texas stole my joy so I felt they had to pay. There was no known cure for this hatred known to kid-dom. As I got older, drinking helped but then I cursed the Pukes as the cause of my hangover and/or Monday irritability.

Losing sucks.....Winning rules. It's as simple as that. ;)

If the Cowboys played a team comprised of Al Qaeda members and old Soviet Union hardliners, I'd have to think long and hard about who to root against....before deciding on the Cowboys.

I wouldn't root for the Cowboys if they were playing al Qaeda in the Olympics.

I can't imagine a scenario where I could root for them.

Even if rooting for them would return my beloved Grandmother from the grave, I couldn't do it. In part because, the first thing she would do is grab a switch and whip my ass for turning on my team, to side with the devil.

Damn a Cowboy!

Child molestin', wife beatin', sister humpin', mother****ers!

My wife and I are having our first child in May of 2011.

If that girl or boy decides to cheer for the Dallas Cowboys, I may have to consider kicking him or her out of the house.

That's how much I hate the Dallas Cowboys.

- CH

During my younger days, especially after losing to those bastages, I used to hope their plane would crash on the way back to Dallas. Pretty harsh but that's how much I hated them.

Redskins football, even in my youth, was my escape from everyday life. Escapes are supposed to be enjoyable. Too often that team from Texas stole my joy so I felt they had to pay. There was no known cure for this hatred known to kid-dom. As I got older, drinking helped but then I cursed the Pukes as the cause of my hangover and/or Monday irritability.

Losing sucks.....Winning rules. It's as simple as that. ;)

This says it pretty well. To this day hate to wear blue blazer with gray pants. I could go on, but feel pretty much the way any Redskin fan that remember the George Allen era feels.

My last business trip to Dallass

mvc-013f.jpg

I cant really explain why but seeing people wearing Dallass cowpie gear makes me want to go on a random punching spree, but maybe its not so random because its really only on people wearing silver and blue or who have that gay star on them somewhere.
Wow, now that's a bit harsh. After all, what did gay people ever do to you? :square:

As for my hatred of the Pukes, I'd root for the Redskins to lose if by winning they'd help the Pukes get into the paloffs...even if it meant no paloffs for us as well. There, take that face! :mad: You didn't deserve a nose anyway. :cowboy::rifle:

Wow, now that's a bit harsh. After all, what did gay people ever do to you? :square:

As for my hatred of the Pukes, I'd root for the Redskins to lose if by winning they'd help the Pukes get into the paloffs...even if it meant no paloffs for us as well. There, take that face! :mad: You didn't deserve a nose anyway. :cowboy::rifle:

Politics and Religion may divide us, but I'll be damned if our passion for the Redskins doesn't unite us!!!

This is exactly how I feel.

Cowboys loss - Redskins win - Both teams go to playoffs!

See you next season!

God I love Dallas week.

I hate those ****ers. Hate them. I hate their colors, their star, their players, their stadium, their nickname. Hell, even "Cow Pukes" is an insult to cow puke, which must be beneficial somehow in this world. "Cow Pies" is cow ****, which can be used to fertilize and grow something new and beautiful.

None of that is applicable to the Cowboys.

**** Dallas.

Hail.

More than the Yankees, Duke basketball and Canadian drivers.

Last edited:
You guys are good.

I just can't put into words how deep my hatred for the cowpies is.

A picture is worth 1000 words

Attachments

• effdallas (1).JPG
    effdallas (1).JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 102
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I hate the Cowboys
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep.

If I shall die before I wake,
I hope that Valley Ranch falls into the lake.

I have enjoyed this thread immensely. Nothing like taking this season's frustrations out on the Evil Empire. Beating Dallas would give me the same type of macabre satisfaction I got when Cyrus the Virus got his just dessert at the end of Con-Air.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.