• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread: Buccaneers v Redskins

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Alright kids, just 4 games left counting today. Here is the game thread to discuss your Washington Redskins hosting the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, a team that seems to have "completed" the rebuilding process so many here would like to see the Skins go through and is now competitive once again in the tough NFC South.

Bring on the funk, bring on the noise. (corny but I like how it sounds. sue me).

Well, Jimmy Johnson and Howie Long picked the Redskins to upset the Bucs today. Not that that means anything. It is just nice to see someone pick us to win! :D

Wow, look at all the empty seats!

Man, London is just a beast. One of the best free agent signings we've ever had.

Well, i'm a hair away of turning this crap off already. Way to go Gano.:anonymous:

So glad I'm not sitting down there with the other 40,000 schmucks in the rain

Well, i'm a hair away of turning this crap off already. Way to go Gano.:anonymous:

Ya, he missed, but McNugget missed about as easy of a pass as you coud have had to Cooley. That was an easy TD thrown into the dirt..... again.

Ya, he missed, but McNugget missed about as easy of a pass as you coud have had to Cooley. That was an easy TD thrown into the dirt..... again.

Yea, it wasn't just Gano, but now we can't block 4 guys in MAX protect, just pitiful.:thumbsdown:

Can you believe that ****!!!!!!!!!

Play action works now after 138 on the ground in the first quarter. Nice TD catch for Paulsen.

On a side note, nice to see Joe in the house sitting up with the Danny.

Nice TD, i think Gano may be out of jersey and given walking paper's by half.

Yes, it is nice to see Coach Gibbs in the house.

Willing to give Gano some love - harsh conditions today.

Washington Redskins Football sighting! Nice!

Lineup. Punch you in the mouth. Run the ball down your throat. It's who we are. It's what we do.

HTTR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.