• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread: Buccaneers v Redskins

How can clock management be so difficult for a veteran coach? Is he just too old and worn out?

Campbell would've done better today??? Please. McNabb got us to the end zone at the end and a poor snapper cost us. Campbell just took a sack and tossed way short of the end zone to lose the game just moments ago.

Enough said.

No offense there Burner, but if McNabb had played today like the All Pro and potential future HoFer I keep reading here and other places he is, that last drive isn't necessary.

And yeah, I have spent a number of games this year wishing we still had Campbell.

No offense there Burner, but if McNabb had played today like the All Pro and potential future HoFer I keep reading here and other places he is, that last drive isn't necessary.

And yeah, I have spent a number of games this year wishing we still had Campbell.

I can say with all honesty I have not wanted Jason here this year. I play other scenarios out in my head.

1.) I strongly believe we would be no worse than 5-8 with Rex Grossman as the QB.

2.) With that 2nd round pick we gave up for McNabb, we could have had Colt McCoy if Grossman didn't cut it. He may not be a barn burner, but he has proven he has some NFL potential beating the Saints, Pats and taking the Jets to OT.

That would be getting the TD pass to send the game into OT. Bad snap cost us. JC cost the Raiders today a la a lot of times with us.

When has McNugget won us a game ? Their dam near one in the same, except one is older and fatter.

Or a solid interior lineman who could start for this club for the next decade...

And I don't even want to think about what we could have had this year with the 3rd and 4th we have lost in the McNabb and Brown trades. :(

How can clock management be so difficult for a veteran coach? Is he just too old and worn out?

He may be, but coaching this team would age anyone atleast 20 yrs.

I'm at the point where it's just laughable and any coach/player would have a hard time succeeding here. Here's what i would do...

I would bring in military SEAL instructor's and put these guy's through a Hell month, maybe longer, one week isn't nearly enough. It's some stupid BS with this team wether on or off the field. Every game it's someone different. Someone needs to teach this team responsibility and how what you do effects everyone around you and the things you're trying to accomplish as a group.

This team is mentally weak more than anything.

Three more games to go and I can find something else to do with my Sundays. Gives me a whole off season to recharge my personal defibrillator.

I don't see how you can't put some of the blame on McNabb. Two trips to the redzone early and walk away with nothing is ridiculous. I blame Kyle too. They could not stop us running the ball early, so what do we do in the redzone? Get cute and throw the ball. Don't over think it Kyle.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I wasn't sure i was going to watch this week, but this game sealed my decision for next.

I have 'missed' the last two, but where I am that is quite an easy thing to do.

What I decided was that I was no longer going to sit up / wake up at 4.30am on a Monday, for a 5am kick-off (that's Australian time), sit through another losing game, one that 90% of the players couldn't give a hoot about, just so that my Monday was trashed, and the effect lingered into Tuesday.

Now, I have an early (ish) night on Sunday, and when I wake up on Monday knowing the game is over, and without looking at the scores, knowing we have lost again. Take the Tampa game for example, I have been informed of the scores by someone here, but other than that, I haven't bothered even looking at my usual sites - ESPN and NFL.com. Why bother?

However, as we continue to lose and slide further down in a the standings, that only improves our position in the draft, so it can't be all that bad, can it?

Lose again, we pick top 10! (Say it so that it rhymes - lose agen, we pick top 10.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.