• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Rexy to play today ?

Miles Monroe

The Owner's Favorite
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Here we go again. Just reported on FOX pre game. He's being prepped to play if McNugget doesn't do well

Eh, we'll see what happens. I'd like to see Beck get some playing time - he is inactive today though. But Beck should get some reps in this offense, especially if the Redskins lose today.

Other inactives are Landry and Rogers. Again, if we lose today, just send them to IR and let some younger players get some experience.

Just curious BB, why do you want to see Beck play? He is never going to amount to much here. Or they might want to see what Rex has to see if it is time to let him go to move Beck up? I say give Rex the ball. See if he has addressed the variables that made him a questionable QB in the past.

Rex is here to help with the transition to a new offense. Mission accomplished. Beck offers better potential in a backup role imho.

Beck is 3rd (emergency) QB. He'll play if Rexy and McNabb get hurt. Not out of the question with our OLine.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I don't know BB. I guess I see more upside with Rex. He has shown he can play, if he can get over the hump of stupid mistakes.

Well, no Rex yesterday. Thought McNabb looked bad too, i was expecting the change in the third quarter sometime.

Will we see Rex in a game before the year is out?
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

One year after acquiring 3 quarterbacks, the Redskins are once again going to be in the market for 2-3 more in 2011.

Grossman and Beck are 30 years old. By that age Tom Brady already had 3 Super Bowl wins on his resume.

And Beck has only started 5-6 games? :laugh:

So, when is he going to be in his prime - when he is 35 or 36 years old? :)

If we had a solid pass blocking o-line, I think you may have seen Rex already. With our terrible pass blocking, IMO, McNabb gives us the best chance to win.

I do think we trade McNabb in the offseason and pick us up another QB or two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.