• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Favorite Christmas Movies

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score
Alma Mater
James Madison
Watching Christmas Vacation right now with our older two.

Can i get anything, Eddie? Refill your eggnog? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?

Hehehe.

Y favorite? Feel free to post quotes, clips, whatever.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

***Bad Santa***

Elf is a modern-classic, Christmas Vacation is the penultimate classic, Scrooged and Bad Santa are awesome also. Can't forget A Christmas Story, have to watch that on the 24th, at least in parts.

Definitely A Christmas Story. My wife, my parents, my in-laws, they all get tired of watching it, because I watch it as much as I can when they have the 24hr marathon.

I am with honorary hog...claymation Rudolph!!!

My dad's favorites are Die Hard and Lethal Weapon...he says they take place during Christmas, so they count :)

A Christmas Story. It was funny when I was a kid, and even funnier now that I'm a parent.

And of course It's a Wonderful Life. I don't think that movie will ever get old.

Mostly what I've seen listed so far. Although I always want to see "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" - the original animated version, not that crapola with Jim Carrey.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzXKWKaxt3c[/media]

I was always a little disappointed they didn't continue the Christmas tradition with the 3rd and 4th DieHards. Definitely count as Christmas movies.

I would be remiss if I didn't menion the Peanuts movies. My wife loves those and we watch them every year at this time,

I am a little disappointed that he has supporters in this thread. They are not X-Mas movies!!!

But, they are good movies.

Well, they do take place during Christmas time. I guess they're not Christmas movies per se, but they sure are fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.