A Burgundy and Gold Obsession
Game 12 - Philly. No biggie. Just a season in the balance ...

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Disagree Disagree:  0
Post of the Year Post of the Year:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 48
  1. #1
    BGObsessed
    Join Date
    11-17-10
    Location
    I live in the warmest city in the coldest province
    Posts
    2,681
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    UTEP

    Default Haslett looking like a genius again.

    So our brilliant DC who has taken a team once ranked 5th in defence to a stellar DEAD LAST, who has turned not one but 2 probowlers into benchwarming part time players and pretty much ended the career of an almost probowler on a downnote is now talking trash in the media about a guy who we will be trying to trade as soon as possible.

    the guy is pretty much the worst DC we have ever had here, (and thats saying something on a team that had mike nolan almost kill our defence once).

    I was almost willing to give him a pass because I think he was hired as the fall guy and didnt have much say in what defence to run. But now after reading his latest interview im pretty much done even trying to be nice to this turdball.

    haslett has no clue, im waiting for him to do something besides look like a moron. He may be the worst DC I have ever had the misfortune to be forced to cheer for.
    0 0 0 0
     
     

  2. #2
    BGObsessed
    Join Date
    11-17-10
    Location
    I live in the warmest city in the coldest province
    Posts
    2,681
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    UTEP

    Default

    I just read the interview, here is my favourite part and it pretty much makes my point that this staff has been pretty good about playing the PR game, at least better than AH and his Agent.

    "" I saw a guy who just got a $100 million play bad as a three-technique," Haslett said. "Then ... a defensive coordinator left, I saw a guy who blasted him, saying, 'Well, I didn't like the defense. I didn't like the 4-3. I didn't like the way I was used.' So can you ever make the guy happy? I don't know. What do you want? ...""

    I have a problem with this, actually a pretty big one.
    1- AH didnt play poorly, this has been verified with stats and FACTS, as a matter of fact, given that he was in a soft system, he actually played very well, but im also pretty sure that Hasclueless hasnt really watched any film from last year.

    2- anyone with a brain who watched our games last year and paid attention, saw that AH wasnt really a 3tech very often last year and that he two gapped a lot more than he should have. BUt again I dont think this clown actually watched any film.

    my favourite thing is that he panders to the clueless by saying " he wasnt happy in a 4-3 and he wasnt happy in a 3-4" as though there is only one kind of 4-3 or one kind of 3-4? I feel like emailing that narrow eyed sob and telling him off. now some dumbass will read that and say " oooh albert was mad in a 4-3 and a 3-4 so he must be wrong because an nfl coach said so"

    I think even the most basic fan should know that not all 4-3 are the same and not all 304 are the same the basics may be the devil is always in the details. Hasless of a clue needs to go bye bye.
    0 0 0 0
     
     

  3. #3

    Join Date
    07-15-09
    Location
    Cape Coral Fl
    Posts
    2,761
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    I found his interview very refreshing. It's not very often a pro coach gives his unabashed opinion about a player instead of the normal coach speak. He may suck pond water up his but as a coach, he pulls no punches, hitting hard with the truth.

    I'm quite sure that Haslet will excel coaching a 2-5 system next season.

    0 0 0 0
     
     
    Subscribe to our BGO Mailing List

  4. #4

    Join Date
    07-22-09
    Posts
    7,586
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    well...I'm sure future players considering coming to Washington will find this openness edifying.

    the comedy continues....just as predicted.
    0 0 0 0
     
     

  5. #5

    Join Date
    07-15-09
    Location
    Cape Coral Fl
    Posts
    2,761
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fansince62 View Post
    well...I'm sure future players considering coming to Washington will find this openness edifying.

    the comedy continues....just as predicted.
    I'm not to sure about that. I seems that more often then not players, ex players, and ex coaches are not siding with Alberto. Anybody with a half a brain thinking about joining the team will realize this was a special circumstance, if he's even hear next season as a coach.
    0 0 0 0
     
     
    Subscribe to our BGO Mailing List

  6. #6
    BGObsessed
    Join Date
    11-17-10
    Location
    I live in the warmest city in the coldest province
    Posts
    2,681
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    UTEP

    Default

    albert has been terrible at pr, and lets be honest, who will you side with? the guys who might give you a job or be in a position to affect your job, or the guy who everyone is jumping on? Haslett is a moron plain and simple, even in his ciriticism he sits the fence " i like albert im just assasinating his character publicly.
    0 0 0 0
     
     

  7. #7

    Join Date
    04-11-09
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    17,827
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    94
    Marine Corps Virginia

    Default

    Another Poor Misunderstood Albert Thread. Great

    You don't have any problem with character assassination Ryman, as long as you're the one doing the assassinating right? According to you and fansince, the entire coaching staff are morons, asshats, idiots.

    Nevermind that 52 other guys on the team apparently aren't so upset with the decision, seem to see the situation quite differently from your assessment, or at the very least don't find the culture there at Redskins Park so terrible that they can't come to work every day and do their job. I'm sure none of them have ever been asked to do something they didn't 100% agree with.

    It must be the PR
    0 0 0 0
     
     
    Subscribe to our BGO Mailing List

    You ain't bonafide

  8. #8

    Join Date
    07-15-09
    Location
    Cape Coral Fl
    Posts
    2,761
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rymanofthenorth View Post
    albert has been terrible at pr, and lets be honest, who will you side with? the guys who might give you a job or be in a position to affect your job, or the guy who everyone is jumping on? Haslett is a moron plain and simple, even in his ciriticism he sits the fence " i like albert im just assasinating his character publicly.

    Good points. I can relate to the : " i like albert im just assasinating his character publicly"

    Over the years, I've worked with people I would **** can in an instant for being crappy at what they do, but are people I would do anything for as a person. Far too often, people can't keep separation between business and friendship. That being said, I generally don't go for airing dirty laundry in public, but I think Alberto had it coming to some extent.
    0 0 0 0
     
     
    Subscribe to our BGO Mailing List

  9. #9
    BGObsessed
    Join Date
    07-24-09
    Posts
    295
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    6
    College at Brockport

    Default

    Eh. It's stupid for him to come out and trash him in public... But... Everyone knew what the Redskins thought of him anyways. It wasn't a secret. Sugar coating it would have made the team look like liars. I'm not a big Haslett fan, as you know, but I think you're making something out of not very much here.
    0 0 0 0
     
     

  10. #10
    BGObsessed
    Join Date
    11-01-10
    Posts
    345
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Here's the link.

    http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/...ts-haynesworth

    I'm not sure about the rules of posting other links. I guess i should read more and post less, but if i've done something wrong, sorry in advance to the mods.
    0 0 0 0
     
     

  11. #11
    BGObsessed
    Join Date
    07-16-09
    Location
    CTU
    Posts
    3,080
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Air Force

    Default

    but sooner or later he's going to have to grow up and understand what's going on."
    End of conversation
    0 0 0 0
     
     
    Formerly known as ...............Sarge

  12. #12
    BGObsessed
    Join Date
    11-01-10
    Posts
    345
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    AH and his situation with the coach's reminds me of myself, except i was in my late teen's and not almost 30.

    I use to ask my dad "Why" growing up about everything he told me to do. I could make him turn 3 shades of red. Finally he said "you're a know it all and noone can tell you anything, you'll learn the hard way".

    Well, he was exactly right. I thought he was just an a-hole all them year's.
    0 0 0 0
     
     

  13. #13

    Join Date
    07-15-09
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    13,516
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Florida Atlantic

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rymanofthenorth View Post
    I just read the interview, here is my favourite part and it pretty much makes my point that this staff has been pretty good about playing the PR game, at least better than AH and his Agent.

    "" I saw a guy who just got a $100 million play bad as a three-technique," Haslett said. "Then ... a defensive coordinator left, I saw a guy who blasted him, saying, 'Well, I didn't like the defense. I didn't like the 4-3. I didn't like the way I was used.' So can you ever make the guy happy? I don't know. What do you want? ...""

    I have a problem with this, actually a pretty big one.
    1- AH didnt play poorly, this has been verified with stats and FACTS, as a matter of fact, given that he was in a soft system, he actually played very well, but im also pretty sure that Hasclueless hasnt really watched any film from last year.
    I think you are still defending Albert too much. Albert played well last season...at times. But he also took a ton of plays off! Here were his stats from last season:
    37 tackles, 4 sacks, 5 passes defensed.

    His 4 sacks put him T-82nd in the league, and 8th among DTs (including Ratliffe's 6 sacks, who is a NT, the position Albert swears up and down would limit his sack totals and personal glory).

    His 37 combined tackles put him T-346th in the NFL and T-16th among DTs (22 DTs had more tackles than he did, including 2 3-4 NTs, Wilfork and Ratliffe).

    His 5 PDs were T-2nd in the league, only one DT had more (Kevin Williams).

    So, while none of those stats are particularly *bad*, they were all done after receiving the largest contract for a defensive player in NFL history. I would expect the highest paid D-Man in NFL history to better than 82nd and 346th in sacks and tackles (let alone 8th and 16th at his own position).

    Okay Ryman, proceed to tell me how my STATS and FACTS are all skewed.
    0 0 0 0
     
     

  14. #14
    BGObsessed
    Join Date
    07-19-09
    Location
    Bethesda Md
    Posts
    6,755
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Default

    all of you guys crying over Haynesworth are in essence crying over what you HOPED to see here based on what he did in TN.

    the fact is that player never got off the plane here. he was fat and out of shape in 2009 and failed to be a dominant player across 16 games in a 4-3 alignment.

    as the old saying goes - 'you can't miss what you never really had'.............

    well, the Redskins haven't really had a dominating DT who you could count on since Dave Butz retired after winning Super Bowl XXII.

    other high priced imports like Stubblefield and Wilkinson and to the most recent case, Haynesworth, have failed to make a pro bowl in Washington and generally failed to make much of an impact.

    you can blame scheme or whatever. but the bottom line remains that these players were simply not worth the megabucks the Redskins committed to them.

    while the Redskins were paying Haynesworth these last 2 years, do you realize the Giants were able to pay Tuck, Umenyiora and Kiwanuka?

    instead of signing Haynesworth, the Giants went out and added Chris Canty as depth for their interior line in FA.
    0 0 0 0
     
     

  15. #15

    Join Date
    07-22-09
    Posts
    7,586
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boone View Post
    Another Poor Misunderstood Albert Thread. Great

    You don't have any problem with character assassination Ryman, as long as you're the one doing the assassinating right? According to you and fansince, the entire coaching staff are morons, asshats, idiots.

    Nevermind that 52 other guys on the team apparently aren't so upset with the decision, seem to see the situation quite differently from your assessment, or at the very least don't find the culture there at Redskins Park so terrible that they can't come to work every day and do their job. I'm sure none of them have ever been asked to do something they didn't 100% agree with.

    It must be the PR
    ...get it straight: I have stated repeatedly that Shanahan is accountable for the current record and on-field performance.

    for a board that prides itself on "facts" and "statistics" there is a remarkable proclivity to lapse into excuse making, rationalizations, etc., etc., when it suits personal emotional needs. my undying and totally profound admiration for Shanahan (based on his stellar performance coaching his last 5-6 yrs at the helm) is independent of AH...how many more times do I have to repeat myself?

    listen...let's get down to brass tacks here. I seem to recall not so long ago an outpouring of admiration and faux love when AH took care of business in the Chicago game. watching the quicksilver changes in attitude has been a source of amusement all its own.

    I'm angry about the whole AH foul-up as well and see him for the appendage he is. but that occurs in context.
    0 0 0 0
     
     

  16. #16
    BGObsessed
    Join Date
    11-17-10
    Location
    I live in the warmest city in the coldest province
    Posts
    2,681
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    UTEP

    Default

    Boone- You are smarter than that. its ok to bash Albert, after all he got a massive contract and has no bearing on whether or not you will get another job in the NFL, after all if everyone is bashing Albert it must be ok right?

    Unlike most of the players I have no vested interest in keeping my mouth shut, the truth is that this team didnt go from being a decent team that was in almost every game despite huge injuries along the oline and on defence, to dead last in defence and an actual regression on offence and several one sided blowouts,all because we are a year older. Thats coaching, scheming and game planning. We are not the most talented team but we are not the worst either.

    Haslett is a huge part of that and frankly people who live in glass houses....
    Was Albert not as good last year as he could have been? well of course, and that may have had something to do with his little rant at the end of the season. Im curious, if we are going to get angry at Albert for saying he didnt like being misused in a bad 4-3 scheme and a worse 3-4,and if we get angry at him for being selfish and wanting more chances at making plays, then how the hell do you bring up that he made less plays here as an indictment? seems a bit hypocritical to me. It also seems sort of funny that a guy who killed our defence has the gall to say Albert was "disappointing" lmao.

    and what I just did with haslett was not a character assasination, I merely brought up that not only did he take this team from top 5 to dead last, but that there has been no improvement during the year, only regression, that does not bode well for us for the future, not only that, but we will be trying to trade AH as soon as we can, and this bonehead is now lowering his value even further. not to mention the fact that he is still sitting on the fence while attacking someone, trying to get brownie points with the guy who is responsible for his job as well as the guy he was bashing?

    Character assasination would be saying the defence sucks because everyone hates haslett, I know thats not the case,the one thing haslett has done well is fool guys into thinking this is a good scheme and get them to play with some fire. The defence sucks because it goes against the skillsets of the players we have and it sucks because every week it looks less prepared than the teams we play against and doesnt seem to adjust very well.

    Now I will say this, and feel free to agree or disagree, As stupid as Albert has been (and I will admit he has been very stupid) do you not think that had he any PR sense at all some of these criticisms would be pretty easy to take apart?

    seriously inferring that because he was unhappy at being misused in a 4-3 that was getting him to two gap and unhappy in a 3-4 that was getting him to two gap, that obviously he would be unhappy anywhere? Cmon, really? apparently every 4-3 two gaps? now casual fans may not know better but an NFL DC should, unless of course he was playing the PR game.

    This insistence that Albert would be a great NT if he simply "wanted to" if it was that simple then MOntgomery would still be here and he would be a dominant NT as his physical stats are identical to Alberts, any decent coach knows better than to pigeonhole a player simply by how he is built.

    In my mind this is about drawing attention away form how bad this team is performing, especially on defence, The PR campaign has worked imho.

    I have read that some people actually believe that the 3-4 failed strictly because Albert refused to play NT so we cant judge the 3-4 experiment properly. Thats bunk, this D failed because we simply dont have the pieces, even Rak is still learning to play LB and hes the guy we supposedly did this to help.

    one of the biggest things we have missed is a nosetackle but one player does not make a defence fail. we had failures across the board, im not going to list them again, but the key figure here?is Haslett, I believe Shanny is ultimately responsible but Haslett is in charge "supposedly" of the defenceand he will be taking the fall.
    0 0 0 0
     
     

  17. #17
    BGObsessed
    Join Date
    07-19-09
    Location
    Bethesda Md
    Posts
    6,755
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Default

    lost in all the hysteria over Haynesworth is the fact that on a team that is rebuilding from 4-12 a prima donna 30 year old DT is not going to make that much difference.

    this club given the lack of talent overall at OL, WR, RB, other DL, and FS has holes a plenty to fill.

    there is no quick fix here.

    Haynesworth was acquired under a mistaken premise that the 8-8 Redskins from 2008 were one signature player away from being a division winner.

    Snyder and Cerrato as they had done in previous years overestimated the talent here but also the impact of the player they were trying to sign.

    As I have posted elsewhere I think you will see a better team effort out of the Redskins against Tampa because this distraction is gone.

    Because this team has no present prospects for major success, the only players that shoud really be of focus are guys like Orakpo, Williams and Landry and a few others that are under 30 and have a signficant upside for the future.

    There is a good chance this team will finish 6-10 in 2010, which is a modest improvement over 4-12.

    But it has not been a strong 6-10 in that we have not been able to identify perhaps more than 3-4 new players (Armstrong at WR, Banks at KR, etc.) during this 12 month period that look to be future contributors and were developed during this up and down season.

    Trent Williams came with a pedigree. He has certainly taken his lumps this year in learning how to play LT in the NFL but his emergence as a starter after being taken #4 overall is not something Shanahan and Allen can really crow about as a 'get'.

    He was a top 10 pick even if Okung had been taken at #4.

    What would have made Williams better in 2010 was a move by the organization to secure a LG to play next to him that was solid and could help him learn the game.

    Instead he has been saddled with Kory Lichtensteiger the past 6-8 weeks, an undersized and in my mind undertalented OL whose size at 6'3 and 290 would seem to project him to center in the NFL.
    0 0 0 0
     
     

  18. #18
    BGObsessed
    Join Date
    11-17-10
    Location
    I live in the warmest city in the coldest province
    Posts
    2,681
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    UTEP

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog's Twin View Post
    all of you guys crying over Haynesworth are in essence crying over what you HOPED to see here based on what he did in TN.

    the fact is that player never got off the plane here. he was fat and out of shape in 2009 and failed to be a dominant player across 16 games in a 4-3 alignment.

    as the old saying goes - 'you can't miss what you never really had'.............

    well, the Redskins haven't really had a dominating DT who you could count on since Dave Butz retired after winning Super Bowl XXII.

    other high priced imports like Stubblefield and Wilkinson and to the most recent case, Haynesworth, have failed to make a pro bowl in Washington and generally failed to make much of an impact.

    you can blame scheme or whatever. but the bottom line remains that these players were simply not worth the megabucks the Redskins committed to them.

    while the Redskins were paying Haynesworth these last 2 years, do you realize the Giants were able to pay Tuck, Umenyiora and Kiwanuka?

    instead of signing Haynesworth, the Giants went out and added Chris Canty as depth for their interior line in FA.

    close, im upset because we just trashcanned a guy who showed flashes of dominance despite being misused his entire time here. its a waste because as another guy said , we havent had a dominant DT since Butz.

    you bring up Hasletts point about him not performing to par in the 4-3? I have a question, how did you feel about blaches version of the 4-3? do you think it was sufficiently aggressive in its implemetation? did you think it should have been a bit more aggressive? or were you like almost everyone else and thought that if we had just shown some balls once in a while and been aggressive that the defence would have been far better?

    Albert was misused as a 2 gap dt, yes even a 4-3 can have players misused in it, we tried to get Rak to play a lot of coverage as an olb, and wasted a year of his development. even so Alberts presence helped the defence a lot last year, you dont always measure a DT by personal stats, even Blache said this.

    the way this was handled made the problem worse not better. its even more galling that some people applauded the way it was done and marked it down to good coaching lmao.

    Mike- which coaches do you not agree with being called morons or asshats? in my world, if you dont wnat to be called a moron, you dont do stupid things that result in you being called a moron. thus far I have been pretty restrained given some of these bonehead moves.
    0 0 0 0
     
     

  19. #19
    BGObsessed
    Join Date
    11-17-10
    Location
    I live in the warmest city in the coldest province
    Posts
    2,681
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    UTEP

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog's Twin View Post
    lost in all the hysteria over Haynesworth is the fact that on a team that is rebuilding from 4-12 a prima donna 30 year old DT is not going to make that much difference.

    this club given the lack of talent overall at OL, WR, RB, other DL, and FS has holes a plenty to fill.

    there is no quick fix here.

    Haynesworth was acquired under a mistaken premise that the 8-8 Redskins from 2008 were one signature player away from being a division winner.

    Snyder and Cerrato as they had done in previous years overestimated the talent here but also the impact of the player they were trying to sign.

    As I have posted elsewhere I think you will see a better team effort out of the Redskins against Tampa because this distraction is gone.

    Because this team has no present prospects for major success, the only players that shoud really be of focus are guys like Orakpo, Williams and Landry and a few others that are under 30 and have a signficant upside for the future.

    There is a good chance this team will finish 6-10 in 2010, which is a modest improvement over 4-12.

    But it has not been a strong 6-10 in that we have not been able to identify perhaps more than 3-4 new players (Armstrong at WR, Banks at KR, etc.) during this 12 month period that look to be future contributors and were developed during this up and down season.

    Trent Williams came with a pedigree. He has certainly taken his lumps this year in learning how to play LT in the NFL but his emergence as a starter after being taken #4 overall is not something Shanahan and Allen can really crow about as a 'get'.

    He was a top 10 pick even if Okung had been taken at #4.

    What would have made Williams better in 2010 was a move by the organization to secure a LG to play next to him that was solid and could help him learn the game.

    Instead he has been saddled with Kory Lichtensteiger the past 6-8 weeks, an undersized and in my mind undertalented OL whose size at 6'3 and 290 would seem to project him to center in the NFL.
    I disagree with your first point but agree with most of the rest BD.


    Albert was aquired because when we ran a 4-3 we were one front four player away from having a solid to dominant front 4. with griffin still playing well and Ac finally coming on, we had gotten a young guy in Jarmon to hopefully learn for a year and take over for an aging Daniels at base end, this would have given us an amazing front four when we drafted Rak to eventually take over for AC. we had been getting by with decent players in our front four. now dline has gone from a strength of this team a year ago with youth and depth to a huge hole that needs to be taken care of asap.

    I think that 6-10 is actually a regression in every important way, we had another year to improve our talent level, we added an offencive genius to replace a feeble one , we replaced starters on an oline that were not even backup calibre and yet we improved perhaps 2 games? worst of all we lost several blowouts this year, something that didnt happen last year.

    and im wondering what sort of season we will have next year. I dont see much of an improvement coming.
    0 0 0 0
     
     

  20. #20

    Join Date
    04-11-09
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    17,827
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    94
    Marine Corps Virginia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fansince62 View Post
    for a board that prides itself on "facts" and "statistics" there is a remarkable proclivity to lapse into excuse making, rationalizations, etc., etc., when it suits personal emotional needs. my undying and totally profound admiration for Shanahan (based on his stellar performance coaching his last 5-6 yrs at the helm) is independent of AH...how many more times do I have to repeat myself?
    First of all, it's a fan board. We're not the Board of Trustees That doesn't mean it's all 'rah rah' and no honest criticism. I think one would be hard-pressed to say we are trying to squelch negativity here. I certainly get that you feel Shanahan was not the guy for the job here. None of us are loving the last month of Redskins football. But if we're not going to give him a chance here in D.C., what's the point of even tuning in or being a fan? I just don't get it. He's not responsible for the last 15 years of football failure (mostly) here, and while his previous coaching experience is relevant, it's a new city, new team, and neither you nor I know what will happen. We're TWELVE games into his legacy here and we're doomed forever already?

    listen...let's get down to brass tacks here. I seem to recall not so long ago an outpouring of admiration and faux love when AH took care of business in the Chicago game. watching the quicksilver changes in attitude has been a source of amusement all its own.
    Now you see, I view that totally differently. It shows that fans (you know 'like me') actually want AH to do well, to play great football, to help us win football games. There's nothing inconsistent there at all. It shows that this whole thing didn't need to be so and that there's not some big conspiracy by either the team or fans to undermine AH's certain success.
    0 0 0 0
     
     
    Subscribe to our BGO Mailing List

    You ain't bonafide

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Om Field: Jim Haslett ... really?
    By Om in forum Sons of Washington
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-10-12, 09:22 PM
  2. Haslett: Poor Hire?
    By Elephant in forum Sons of Washington
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 11-01-12, 12:19 AM
  3. BR: The Vick/Haslett Dynamic
    By Om in forum Sons of Washington
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-03-10, 03:36 PM
  4. OF: Is Jim Haslett Tough Enough?
    By Om in forum Sons of Washington
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-14-10, 08:30 AM
  5. Redskins Genius: Pick the Final 53
    By Lanky Livingston in forum Sons of Washington
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-31-10, 02:40 PM

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •