• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: Week 14 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Thread starter Blognostications
  • Start date
Great job BB. Hope you are feeling better as this Blog is introduced. The match up that concerns me most is the rookie Dorsey and our interior O-Line. For whatever reason it seems like we have that ability to make rookies look great. Will that be the case Sunday?

Our D will likely step it up a little and I would not be a bit surprised if we did produce some more 4 man fronts (But not spitefully as has been suggested :)) . If Dorsey continues to take advantage of our interior line like many DT's this season, we will be lucky to get a TD.

Picking against the Skins seems to be catching. While I don't see the Bucs putting up 38 points, I do see Blount racking up over 100 yards and I expect them to control the clock. If McNabb can get time to throw, we can stay in this game. We can't have turnovers like last week and we'll HAVE to win the turnover battle to have a shot.

Nice job BB and get well soon!

Great job BB. Hope you are feeling better as this Blog is introduced. The match up that concerns me most is the rookie Dorsey and our interior O-Line. For whatever reason it seems like we have that ability to make rookies look great. Will that be the case Sunday?

Glenn Dorsey plays for Kansas City and isn't a rookie, sir :)

I believe you're talking about Gerald McCoy :)

Nice write up, BB.

Glenn Dorsey plays for Kansas City and isn't a rookie, sir :)

I believe you're talking about Gerald McCoy :)

Nice write up, BB.

Thanks for pointing that out KDawg. My mistake! As much as I heard his name over this past off-season you would think I'd remember. Still, at least you know what I meant! :moon:

Nice write up, BB. Freeman scares me, but I do think we have a chance in this one, maybe the best chance we have left to win a game.

Hope you feel better, I like your attitude, if Daniels can do it, so can you!

:)

I agree that 38 points for TB may seem like a lot, but our D could give up that much to such a team. Teams have been piling on of late and some of those losses could've been worse.

When I wrote this a couple of days ago, the misery was at a high point. Still got a couple of weeks to recover, but this cold is a doozy. I sleep when possible, so don't be surprised if I'm here in the middle of the night on occasion.

Back to the game - just hope I'm wrong and would like to see some positive signs for next year. That's all we can ask for at this point.

Thanks for the encouraging words.

Back to the game - just hope I'm wrong and would like to see some positive signs for next year. That's all we can ask for at this point.

Scoring 30 points would be a positive sign.

The Redskins have scored 30 or more points only twice over the last 46 regular season games. That's almost 3 seasons.

Well, I was foolish enough to think we could go into NY last week and beat a Giants team playing for a playoff spot or Division championship.

I still have the feeling the Skins can win today. This will be the first time all year Tampa has played in conditions like this, rainy and cold.

Scoring 30 points would be a positive sign.

The Redskins have scored 30 or more points only twice over the last 46 regular season games. That's almost 3 seasons.

I think the Redskins are due for a good offensive game, even in bad weather. The defense... :anonymous:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.