• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

CB Kevin Barnes

Om

Burgundy & Gold Jacket
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gW8hhsQDG0[/media]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i26DRXC37fs[/media]

Last edited:
nothing like watching green puke while you're munching on chips and guacamole...

Barnes really intrigues me and I would absolutely love our secondary if him and Tryon can become our depth.

i recently spent a good amount of time with kevin barnes. my friend actually tattooed his new 1/2 sleeves. we had a lot of time to talk, since it took a couple of sessions. he is so pumped that washington gave him an opportunity. i am excited to see how training camp folds out with kevin. i know that i am excited to see him out there doing his thing! peep out the new tattoos also =o) HTTR! best of luck #25!

As a MD Terps football fan I watched and admired Barnes and was thinking how great it would be if he played for our Skins but thought that no way we would get him for he would be picked up by another team well before we could get a shot at him.

Boy was I wrong and glad I was.

I am real excited that he fell to us and I see nothing but good things with him in our backfield. He is a fierce hitter and has great hands.

Maybe Barnes can teach Rogers how to catch a ball. :)

While no-one roots for University of Maryland players more than me, watching Barnes in minicamp I can tell you that he has a long way to go in order to get on the field regularly. He was getting beat by guys who have no chance to make the team in September.

We'll have to watch and see how he develops, but I think he has got a lot of growing to do as a player.

While no-one roots for University of Maryland players more than me, watching Barnes in minicamp I can tell you that he has a long way to go in order to get on the field regularly. He was getting beat by guys who have no chance to make the team in September.

We'll have to watch and see how he develops, but I think he has got a lot of growing to do as a player.

So who's doing better of the three based on who you saw: Tryon, Barnes or Westbrook?

It is a mystery to me how Westbrook has managed to hang around the past 2 years.

He couldn't cover anybody in the secondary and failed miserably as a return man, fumbling the ball on one kick in the last preseason.

There is nothing about his performances to date to indicate this is a guy you label as a contributor down the road.

nice hit...and I like how the video pops up to play- nice effect!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.