• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Comedy Legend Leslie Nielsen Dies At 84

Did not want to wake up and see this. Sigh. I watched Airplane and Naked Gun more times than I care to remember, and can cite most of his lines without thinking twice. What a shame.

Lt. Drebin, you will be missed...

So I just pulled the Naked Gun out and watched the first fifteen minutes with our 13 and 10 year old girls. They couldn't stop laughing, even though they could tell their mother was hoping they wouldn't find the male repetitive humor funny.

They ARE my children!

:)
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

airplane was one of the lamest and yet funniest movies ever made, the surely you can be serious line may have been the most quoted line ever.

Apparently that's the only line the editorial cartoonists could remember:

5556319.jpg

5556304.jpg

5556308.jpg

5556298.jpg

That was a good line, but he had some other funny lines that were totally different jokes altogether ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.