• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Timothy Olyphant

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score
Alma Mater
James Madison
So I really got into Justified earlier this year. Think that is a really great show, a lot of fun. Watching the Crazies right now with him in it too.

Have to say I like him as an actor. Die Hard 4 was made slightly more bearable with him as the slick bad guy.

Yes, I am bored. Saturday afternoon with Tech beating the snot out of UVa, I don't have much else to do other than make threads about things I like. Deal with it.

:)

So I really got into Justified earlier this year. Think that is a really great show, a lot of fun. Watching the Crazies right now with him in it too.

Have to say I like him as an actor. Die Hard 4 was made slightly more bearable with him as the slick bad guy.

Yes, I am bored. Saturday afternoon with Tech beating the snot out of UVa, I don't have much else to do other than make threads about things I like. Deal with it.

:)

Yeah - I'm a fan of his too, although I missed the boat on 'Justified'. He was awesome in 'Deadwood' though.

Me? I'm watching some obscure John Goodman movie called 'Gigantic'.

Yes. It is definitely the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

Woops.

Don't mind me.

I popped into this thread to tell you that his name was "Mike," and it's OlIphant. ;)

Yeah - I'm a fan of his too, although I missed the boat on 'Justified'. He was awesome in 'Deadwood' though.

Me? I'm watching some obscure John Goodman movie called 'Gigantic'.

Yes. It is definitely the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

You should check out Justified. Pretty freakin' good series. My wife even got into it, not normally her thing. Course, she thinks he's hot. I'd like to think it doesn't have as much to do with that, but I think I know better.

Woops.

Don't mind me.

I popped into this thread to tell you that his name was "Mike," and it's OlIphant. ;)

Hey no problem. I just like seeing your sig. :D

Not a big fan of his, but I did like the movie 'A Perfect Getaway.'

Just watched the first episode of season two of Justified (aired Wed., haven't had time until tonight - God I love DVR).

Anyway, just a kick ass series. If you haven't checked it out, highly recommend it. The wife even enjoys it, well worth watching,
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

He's in that new superhero movie, I am Number Four. Looks...interesting.

Anyone else watching Justified this season? Just watched the third episode last night, that's some good stuff. Great series.

I just got turned onto it this season. I wish I'd heard of it earlier.

Actually I thought Die Hard 4 was pretty good. Best since the original IMHO. Put Olyphant on my radar too. Don't know much about him but I like what I've seen.

Finishing up Justified Season Three tonight. God damn what a good series. Might be my favorite on TV right now.

Finishing up Justified Season Three tonight. God damn what a good series. Might be my favorite on TV right now.

I keep hearing this; might just have to watch it. Unfortunately not available for streaming...

Season three did not, in my opinion, have the emotional impact of Season two. But still very, very well done. Ended on a perfect note, I thought. Lanky, check them out if you can, truly a great series. Ive got the first two seasons on DVD, I'll mail them to you if you want.

Justified Season 4 starts tomorrow night. My initial reaction to season three when it finished last year was a little disappointing. However, I just went back to rewatch it in preparation for Season4, and changed my mind. It kicked ass.

As always, if you're not watching this show, you're wrong.

Boone, you especially should be checking this out. I have a feeling you'd love it.

Can't say i've seen Justified yet but he was pretty darn good as sheriff Bullock in Deadwood. Great actor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.