• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

TV Distribution Maps - Week 12

UGH! Me too. I blame that horrible Philly game for having to watch Green Bay and Atlanta.

You think you guys have it bad. I've just checked our schedule for this week, and we start the weekend with NE @ Det LIVE, followed by NO @ Dallas LIVE. A replay of the Cinci @ NYJ will be shown later Friday afternoon.

Next comes the kicker. We get Jax @ NYG LIVE, followed by Philly @ Chicago LIVE, with San Diego @ Indi replayed later in the day (Monday). Even the Aussie TV schedule has given up on us.

That means the Skins game, for me, will be an internet feed at 4am Monday. However, I'll be asleep, so I'll just log in and check the scores when I wake up.

Oh wonderful. Here in Raleigh, NC we will once again be treated to another public demonstration of football ineptness by the Carolina Panthers as they visit the recently competent Cleveland Browns and further John Fox's efforts to be invited to the Brad Childress and Wade Phillips "What-the Hell-Happened?" Christmas Extravaganza.

Guees it's Justin or Atdhe time again..

Not to sidetrack the thread, but I have a question for you Serv. I keep hearing in the media that John Fox will be gone at the end of the year because his contract is up, and the media keeps saying that there will a line around the block for other teams to sign him.

I'm not seeing it. I've got a good friend in Raleigh who laughed when I asked him if Fox was a good coach. He said he gets way too much credit for taking the Panthers to the SB with Delhomme, but that he isn't a very good coach now.

Thoughts?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.