• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Hezbollah busted

Rymanofthenorth

BGObsessed
Reaction score
I live in the warmest city in the coldest provinc
Alma Mater
UTEP
This wont come as a surprise to anyone who has followed the gong show in Lebanon, Hezbollah precipitated a war with Israel and then tried to play the hero to rebuild the country they caused to get hammered.

now new evidence shows that not only was hezbollah behind the murder of the Lebanese prime minister but that they murdered the police officer who investigated the murder and busted them. It goes to show you that one brave man can make a difference, sadly now they are saying they may not follow through with indictments because hezbollah has threatened open revolt. if ever there was a time for the un to send in a real peace keeping force to help stabilise a country, this would be it. Hezbollah is openly interfering with lebanons government. Whats truly sad is that the UN had proof of this for almost 2 years now and sat on it.

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/a...inking-hezbollah-to-murder-of-lebanese-pm-cbc

The United Nations should have been disbanded years ago, they have proved worthless time and time again. When China (hell France for that matter as well) has veto power in any group, the validity and purpose has to be questioned.

and since were the world's police anyways I dont know why we put so much stock in to what they think anyways. outside of England and Australia I dont really care who supports us.

HEY ASSHAT what are we chopped liver? lol

and I agree about the UN its become a joke, a place where small countries can get suck up points to the arab nations by attacking the US and Israel.

ffs they even have a watchdog organisation now to make sure the UN doesnt just concentrate on Israel, during the darfur crisis not one motion in the UN but 5 about Israel?

HEY ASSHAT what are we chopped liver? lol

and I agree about the UN its become a joke, a place where small countries can get suck up points to the arab nations by attacking the US and Israel.

ffs they even have a watchdog organisation now to make sure the UN doesnt just concentrate on Israel, during the darfur crisis not one motion in the UN but 5 about Israel?

LOL! It goes without saying our 51st State to the North is included! ;)

you guys are more like a minor pain in the ass than the great satan, you mostly mean well, sort of like a little brother who got big suddenly and doesnt really know their own strength.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0NJ71TMoII[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0NJ71TMoII[/media]

I hate rush so very very much lol.

if you were looking for a great canadian band try the northern pikes, seriously youtube em, you wont be dissapointed. they have one song called hopes go astray that perfect describes being a skins fan

if you were looking for a great canadian band try the northern pikes, seriously youtube em, you wont be dissapointed. they have one song called hopes go astray that perfect describes being a skins fan

No thanks. If they were any good they'd be popular here in America. :p

No, Henry said that Canadian bands suck or they would be popular in the US , I responded that Justin bieber is in fact popular in the US ergoe many americans have no musical taste. jeeesh I shouldnt have to explain that.

Well, I never said every act that is popular in the US is good.

Just that any act that isn't popular in the US isn't. :D

Well, I never said every act that is popular in the US is good.

Just that any act that isn't popular in the US isn't. :D

Touche. Luckily we are completely oblivious to anything but your evil television programming and your rap music. Besides nobody else in the world likes you guys as much as we do.

uh huh...but is he Canadian? are you required to like him out of loyalty to your country?

and teenage girls arent american..theyre mutants that will eventually become Americans one day.
lmao, I dont even know I just know the little weirdo with bad hair is on muchmusic ALL THE TIME. its ok tho because MM isnt really a music station its a reality tv station now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.