• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

what we learned today good and bad

I think we need to differentiate between physical talent and football talent, all of our first rounders have physical talent, but some of them are quite flawed.

Carriker- is a guy we got for almost nothing, so even though he was drafted in the first by st louis we got him for a swap of late picks as a throw in.

Holliday is well past his prime and doesnt play like a 1st rounder. 6 years ago he would have been a stud in this d.

Haynesworth and carter are both not suited for this defence so they are wasted.

I hate Dbs, how they play is subjective, Hall has a pile of picks but cant cover anyone, rogers can cover anyone but couldnt catch a beachball with tar on his hands. Landry misses a lot of tackles and takes bad angles but lays the wood and actually plays pretty well most of the time. Buchanon has some serious physical talent but his head never caught up.

I am just trying not to get too excited because as much as I would like to get excited, I have been fooled before. so dammnit Henry stop trying to make me see the bright side.

Oh. Sorry. :)

If there's one thing I understand these days, it's the need to temper one's Burgundy and Gold enthusiasm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.