• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

DE Brian Orakpo

Just heard he is signed, being reported on DC sports radio.

Yeah, I'm seeing the same thing on twitter. Apparently they have agreed to terms, but waiting to see if anything crazy happens with the picks around him.

I just heard from a former drinking buddy who has given me pretty good tips in the past that he is signed, but no announcement yet.

I sent a note to Pappas who is at Redskins park reporting and he hasn't heard anything but is going to check it out.

I heard the deal is in place, they are just waiting for the other first-rounders around him to sign, in case anything crazy happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.