• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Injury list before and after Titans Game

Elephant

The Commissioner
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
According to ESPN NFL Countdown Laron Landry, achilles, and Carlos Rogers, Hamstring, will not play against the Titans today in Nashville.

Rogers being sidelined doesn't concern me as much as Laron. The Titans are gonna run Chris Henry and Reed Doughty needs to have a great game if our Defensive line can't get things done.

Edit: Just got word Ryan Torian will be out as well.

Edit: Wow! Anderson Russell will be starting at SS not Reed Doughty.

Last edited:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/22/redskins-win-game-lose-six-new-players-to-injury/

With the injuries, we will get the chance to see more of some of the youth on this team. I imagine both Capers and Cook will be elevated from the Practice Squad this week with Dock and Rabach going out.

I would also like to see what we will do about the SS position since Laron may not play against the Vikings and Russell appears lost.

The thing that kept striking me, and many others yesterday in the chat rooms, was the turf. There were a lot of footing issues in the first half (I imagine they changed into longer studs in the 2nd since it seemed less an issue). I am wondering how the injuries, most if not all were leg injuries, may have been the result of the poor turf in TN.

I was thinking that too. Lots of slips and lots of groin pulls. I don't think that was a coincidence.

Yeah, I thought they'd cleaned up the flood damage in Tennessee....

Too soon?

Totally missed yesterday's game and could only follow on my phone. Was anyone else hurt besides Dock and Rabach? How bad are they hurt and who filled in for them and played so well?

Good. We can perhaps end the Chad Simpson experiment and see what we have in Davis.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Does this mean Simpson gets cut or does Portis go to IR? Didn't hear anything a bout the severity of his injury yesterday?

I heard Cooley say this yesterday and thought he was joking. Either Shanahan is joking or it really happened:

Via Twitter:
redskinsblog Redskins Matt Terl
Shanahan: "I knew things were going bad when one of our trainers..." slipped and injured his knee at halftime.

I heard Cooley say this yesterday and thought he was joking. Either Shanahan is joking or it really happened:

Via Twitter:
redskinsblog Redskins Matt Terl
Shanahan: "I knew things were going bad when one of our trainers..." slipped and injured his knee at halftime.

Did happen...Shanahan also confirmed that the injury bug stretched beyond the roster in Sunday's game. Eric Steward, the team's associate athletic trainer, injured his MCL at halftime trying to treat all the injured players, and is undergoing an MRI.

At least the cheerleaders didn't travel to TN. Would have been rough to lose one of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.