• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Haslett: Poor Hire?

You guys get so bent out of shape at the man's ego...why? He's actually pretty funny. Just accept him for who he is and move past the ego. You guys keep expecting him to change, but he won't. Engage him or not, you're not going to change him.

Just my two cents.

So does this thread mean that in 2 years, you're going to bump it talking about how you said the O-line was horrible... Come on dude, this is really lame.

If you would stop looking at yourself in the mirror, and actually take the time to think about what you're posting, you might see that a lot of people will agree with you, or at least have an honest and real conversation with you. They will do this without you having to point out threads, or make off the wall comments just to get a reaction.

I've been quiet on this board for a while, and my post count is low, but you're really turning off a positive conversation with the way you post, and in all honesty, it's ruining a lot of good thread. Just my opinion... and I'm sure I'll get to hear yours very shortly.

No this thread means pretty much what I said all along, and its actually rather funny that you get so bent about it. I know that most people agree with me, probably because I am right so damn often lol, but this wasnt bumped for those people, this was bumped for the people who disagreed with me, some of whom disagreed quite strongly, just be glad I dont bump all the threads I started about the mistake we were making by going to a 3-4, because them Mike sr and a few other people would get really butthirt at seeing exactly how right I was and how wrong they were.

the biggest mistake Shanahan made was coming here in 2010 and moving to a 3-4 on defense despite the fact the defense was still decent in the 4-3 and a rebuild on the offensive side of the ball was more immediately needed.

but he decided to fight a 'two front war' by overhauling both sides of the LOS at the same time and there were simply not enough draft picks or money under the cap to assemble a solid team in reasonable time.

Now we are like the Browns or Rams in building from scratch in 2011.

That's why I keep referring to Year 1 or the 'new' rebuild.

Drafting Griffin and getting Morris as a surprise pick to be an immediate contributor are some of the FIRST steps to getting back to being relevant in the NFL, not the LAST few steps as some had hoped.

This team overall is not yet ready to compete on that level.

another post that should be blogged

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.