• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Fat Al should not see the field again as a 'Skin

stevenaa

The Team Captain
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
He laid his fat butt on the ground for an entire play. He needs to be inactive the rest of the year. This team is showing no signs of accountability. Time to start enforcing it. He should be the first casualty.

I had already turned the game off by then. I heard that was bad. Does anyone have a video of it?

I had already turned the game off by then. I heard that was bad. Does anyone have a video of it?

Trust me, you don't want to see it. It was truly pathetic. Still, he was the only D linemen that did anything last night and the game was over with when he did this.

If we bench everybody who laid down last night, we'll have to forfeit next week, and hire a new coaching staff, as well.

It was the last play I watched before I went to sleep.

IIRC, it was a Touchdown. He laid on the ground for what seemed like five seconds. Nothing wrong. Just laid there.

Hey, they could always punish him by reducing his playing time.

Oh. Wait.

What's sad is that he's the least of our problems

OK, maybe not the least, but we've definately got bigger issues

First time Fat Al has ever been referred to as the "least" of anything.

BOOM! On a roll this morning. Must be some kinda weird defense mechanism...

2nhf4no.gif

Is he the reason the defense is dead last? He certainly should be put on the first train out of town but this team doesn't sport the league's most embarrassing defense because Haynesworth did laid down last night (something I might add he was known for doing with the Titans). He's a back up on the worst unit on this football team.

Wow. I feel bad for Carter who actually shed his guy and was sprinting to Vick to make some sort of disruptive play when the guy Haynesworth was supposed to be occupying got a block on him too.

That's just awful.

Mike, he doesn't get as much praise for a sack because that's his job. Good greif.

I don't expect these guys to win every game, but I expect them to show up. That play right there exemplifies exactly why the Redskins got embarrassed last night. I don't know if Haynesworth should be cut, but he should be ashamed of that. Absolutely ashamed.

good grief? Calm down a little Chuck Brown.

so when he does "his job" well he gets nothing but when he does it poorly it is ok to throw stones at him?

got it..

He didn't do poorly Mike. He gave up.

There's a huge difference.

Mike, I am not blaming any one person for this loss. This was a total team effort. :)

But in a thread about Haynesworth I think it's fair to point out his little contribution to our embarrassment on national television.

Haynesworth no doubt like the rest of America is laughing at the Redskins.

Can't run. Can't pass. Can't block. Can't tackle.

And where there is talent on the club, have most of these players playing out of position to further reduce their effectiveness.................

The 3-4 defense is a FAILURE with the current personnel.

Only TWO starters in the front seven are naturals for the 3-4, Adam Carriker and Brian Orakpo.

So, we accept lesser performances from the other 5 starters in the front seven to satisfy Haslett and Shanahan's egos?

What don't I get here?

When Bill Parcells went to Dallas he didn't install the 3-4 defense until he was able to bring over Jason Ferguson and establish the NT and the OLB rush.

He didn't just come into town in 2003 and make up a scheme for a body of players that were ill-suited to run it.

how come nobody is calling out Carriker for losing contain on almost every play and being far too slow to recover?

AH looked terrible on that play but anyone who has followed his career knows that he a guy who when motivated is a beast. now does anyone think that taking a proud guy who everyone here knows can dominate and making him a backup situational player is gonna result in anything good?

heres a hint we were down 21-0 when he went in, he promptly owned the Oline, then we decided to run a 3-4 again and one play where he was lined up as a NT, we actually looped him all the way to the outside?

how come nobody is calling out Carriker for losing contain on almost every play and being far too slow to recover>

Does anyone even notice when he's on the field?

In all fairness, calling out Adam Carriker is like calling out a wheelchair basketball team playing the Celtics.

LOL fair enough, but he is starting and he is one of the few people pointed to as being better in the scheme our staff has chosen to run, basically by putting him on the field, we are sitting a better player.

I notice when AH is on the field, but thats because as a DT I always watch interior line play and ours has been brutal this year.

It wasn't Alberto's fault.....

Well, that's his story, and of course, he's sticking to it.

"I got taken out by friendly fire," Haynesworth told reporters, according to Dan Steinberg's D.C. Sports Bog. "It was (Redskins defensive end) Vonnie Holliday. He, like, ran into my leg. I then I had, like, a horse, a charley horse in my thigh or whatever. I knocked him back, and then I thought I heard the whistle. ...

"So I kind of like stayed there for a second and gathered myself. ... Then I look up, and I'm like '(Bleep), (Vick)'s still got the ball."

Fanhouse story

Priceless.....

makes sense if you watch the giff it does show him laying there not moving at all, most guys even lazy ones will do what we call hoggy jogging, or faking effort so they would have rolled and moved to get up just very slowly, he doesnt even straighten out his leg which would suggest a cramp. at this point it doesnt matter, AH could save a bus filled with orphans while killing osama bin laden and someone would ask why he didnt do it faster.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.