• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem - Week 7 Results

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
The bizarre 2010 NFL season just gets stranger and stranger. This week, Shi no Tenshi led all comers with an impressive 12-2 record. WyldRedskins, Om, Kelly, and Burgundy Burner were close behind all at 11-3.

Shi no Tenshi catapulted past previous leader tugboat for the overall lead for the year, boasting an impressive 68-36 record. Burgundy Burner and tugboat are close behind, both at 67-37. followed by micks113, Jimbo, and Boone.

Tough picking this week overall, but that's how you separate the wheat from the chaff :)

Click HERE for Week 7 results.

Click HERE for season to date rankings.

For those of you who aren't doing well so far, please continue to play the game. Things can change quickly, and don't forget we continue to offer a prize for anyone finishing with a perfect week.

You may want to clear your cache if you're not seeing 'Shi no Tenshi' as the overall leader - I have been overwriting that report instead of saving it under a unique name each time, so you may see last weeks overall leader report if you don't refresh it.

There have been 104 games picked so far, and Shi no Tenshi is the overall leader currently.

Whew, just hanging in enough to climb my way up there. Now to see if I can try and extend that lead a little....This last weekends games had me wondering at times, and so many of those were too damn close. Might just go to dartboard method here....

Whew, just hanging in enough to climb my way up there. Now to see if I can try and extend that lead a little....This last weekends games had me wondering at times, and so many of those were too damn close. Might just go to dartboard method here....

If you're in the lead, don't do that. Hasn't worked for me at all.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.