• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Cake or Death: Graverobbers from Outer Space

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score
Alma Mater
James Madison
Well, can it?

"Can your heart stand the shocking facts about Graverobbers from Outer Space?"

Thus begins, quite possibly, the worst movie ever made. I am referring of course to "Plan 9 from Outer Space". If you have not rented Ed Wood's masterpiece, Netflix it today. You won't regret it.

"We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives. And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future. You are interested in the unknown... the mysterious. The unexplainable. That is why you are here."

A former boss loaned it to me several years ago. I went home with it, telling my wife about it, enduring her eye rolling. "Why are we watching the worst movie ever made again?" was a fairly common refrain in our living room that evening.

Until we actually started watching it. Sure the eye rolling continued for a little while, until we saw hubcaps

More

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.