• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Dallas is...

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
1-4.

Just sayin' :)

That plane ride back here to Dallas will be a very long one.

Wonder who Jerry will fire on the way home?

Life is good. It cost me in the game, but I'll gladly take it.

"Almost Coach of The Year" could be in trouble. :biggrin2:

It's going to be very hard for Jerry Jones to keep from pulling the trigger on a coaching change if this keeps up. He's got Jason Garrett, heir apparent, sitting right there. That gives him the ability to do it when otherwise, he might not.

Going to be an interesting week in Big D...

It's going to be very hard for Jerry Jones to keep from pulling the trigger on a coaching change if this keeps up. He's got Jason Garrett, heir apparent, sitting right there. That gives him the ability to do it when otherwise, he might not.

He almost can't now. If he was going to do it, he should have done it before the bye. At some point, the season is over, and you let the Village Idiot ride out the season.

I cannot make it to the Redskins' game tonight, had a pretty tough day in the pool, watched the Ravens lose a tough one (this makes me sad, I like the Ravens) but watching the desperation to end the game as the Cowturds lose again makes this a good day!

HTTR!

On a side note: Norvell Turner sure has ruined a good thing in San Diego. I have to admit, I am surprised it took longer than anticipated but Norv has finally turned the well disciplined machine that Marty built and drove it into the ground!

Many here in Dallas talk about how poorly Romo plays and that Garrett is the reason.

If this keeps up, he may be gone along with everyone else.

I can't wait to post the video from our favorite Cowboys fan! :biggrin2:

Dallas losing is like oral sex, not quite the whole thing but puts a smile on your face.

You can have it orally???

Another thought I've had is, we've spent too many years as fans hoping for our enemies demise. I'm hoping we're going to start seeing evidence that the Redskins are becoming a team that can make it's own fortunes, and not rely on other teams to implode.

Winning a game tonight that few experts give us a chance in would be a big start to that paradigm shift.

I'm still glad Dallas choked :)

Although we are enjoying Dallas' fall from grace, we need Dallas to beat the Giants next week on Monday football (10/25).

Umm...sorry! But I would rather see the Giants put the girls out of their misery and take on the Giants when we get there!

My two favorite teams are the Redskins and whoever is playing dallas.

There is a distinct lack of Cowboys crap being displayed here in DC today

Hmmmm. Wonder why?:laugh:

Although we are enjoying Dallas' fall from grace, we need Dallas to beat the Giants next week on Monday football (10/25).

No, no, and hell no. There is no way I ever want to see the Cowboys win. They can't lose enough to make me happy...even though they are trying. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.