• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2 new players on the Skins....

Nice. Hackett's a bit injury prone, but adding another man to race at this position can never be a bad thing.

Last edited:
I would guess Hackett will be replacing Roydell Williams who I think will be out either via injury settlement or PUP/IR b/c of the broken pinky.

No doubt, WD. Just a little surprised to see a veteran take that slot. Hackett isn't likely being viewed as mere camp fodder--my instinct is they're expected him to make the team. Not a bad thing at all from a team standpoint, just makes the numbers game at WR all the more interesting ...

I wonder if the coaches aren't sold on Mitchell, Eloi, Shelton or Haggans.

Although I figured that the 5th WR would be a STs guy and I don't see Hackett playing teams b/c he's injury prone.

What's also funny was that it seemed that the Skins were coveting Hackett before the draft last year and he went elsewhere. Now the Skins pick him up after camp has started. What a difference a year + makes.

The Skins apparently spelled his name wrong, its Marquardt, not Marquandt.

Also, what a difference a season or two makes - a couple years ago people were falling all over themselves for the Skins to sign Hackett, now he gets signed with barely any fanfare at all. I doubt he makes it out of TC; injuries have taken their toll on him for sure.

Evidently, someone's not cutting the mustard at WR

Roydell Williams broke his finger, and was gonna be out for a month, so they cut him. They brought in another WR to replace him...don't think its a statement about anyone on the team not producing.

Mitchell to practice squad is my guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.