• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

oh no

fansince62

damn it...damn it...damn it

keep your fingers crossed for TW

damn it...damn it...damn it

keep your fingers crossed for TW

Who comes after Heyer on the depth chart and if he's behind Heyer does it even matter?
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Who comes after Heyer on the depth chart and if he's behind Heyer does it even matter?
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

well..they've been rotating Hicks around and playing Montgomery.

let's just hope for the best here. it didn't look good on TV.

Its a double "crap" with Brown and Williams getting injured. Hopefully this won't be an issue. If they are both injured and out, McNabb will be hurt next week. *knock on wood*

Initial ACL tests for Williams don't suggest serious damage. Williams and Brown to take MRIs tomorrow.

Praying for good news. Can't afford to lose those guys for any length of time.

I got a sick feeling in my stomach when saw Williams on the ground. From where we were sitting could see Williams holding his knee and an look of pain on his face.

I got a sick feeling in my stomach when saw Williams on the ground. From where we were sitting could see Williams holding his knee and an look of pain on his face.

Video on TV looked ugly: the sort where the viewer experiences phantom pains of his own!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.