• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Devin Thomas Cut

it's really hard to miss a player who couldn't seem to do anything other than run in a straight line down the field in practice :)

football may not be astrophysics but it does require intelligence, commitment and focus -evidently things that Thomas just didn't possess.

There's no use crying over Thomas. ALL clubs make mistakes on this type of player at one time or another - the physically gifted athlete who just isn't an NFL football player.

There have been MANY of these types of guys taken in the first 15 picks in Round 1 over the years who have been washouts.

What was devastating for Washington is that the other two #2 picks the team had in 2008 were also spent on receivers and not on the OL and DL.

Also, the #3 (Rinehart), #4 (Tryon) picks that ended up being busts.

DT was claimed by the Giants. Dollars to donuts its just for his knowledge against us. Good thing he never learned the playbook!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

DT was claimed by the Giants. Dollars to donuts its just for his knowledge against us. Good thing he never learned the playbook!

Was thinking the same thing. Wouldn't surprise me if he didn't have a copy of the playbook though. Coughlin and Reid seem to do this to us a lot.

<fighting urge to make cheap joke about McNabb's inaccuracy>

Yeah, better hope they don't learn anything, huh?

Might be a legit claim. The Giants are hurting at WR with both Smith and Hicks likely to miss the next two+ games.

cmon now Cranky...sure there were folks who are glad he failed. you can read it in their posts. just like there are folks for legit and illegit reasons who wnated AH to fail.
Actually, my comment was made with tongue firmly in cheek as I was on record hoping he'd do well if for no other reason than to humble Shanny a bit. I certainly could have worded it a better to make my stab at humor more obvious.

Now cranky physician, heal thyself. And stop shaking your fist at those meddling kids while you're at it. :)

Have a great turkey day!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.