• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

GAME THREAD: PHLUCK THE EAGLES--REPEATEDLY

Blondie

How strange it is to begin a GAME THREAD about the eagles and NOT include jabs at Donovan.

Almost sacrilegious.

However, this is where we are.......ROOTING FOR McNabb as we head into Filthy Filly.

I hope this is a BURGUNDY LETTER DAY for Donovan!! MORE yds than in any game by him EVER.

Even though I have dubious thoughts about today's game.....my heart still belongs to the SKINS!!

HAIL!!

Best thread title--Ever. :) Televised game for us today. WooHoo!! Looking forward to the chat.

Nice Blondie :)

The blonde starting the game thread. Suddenly my pregame nerves are eased just a little, and everything seems right with the world.

HTTR4ever.

How's that for a game-opening kick in the mouth?

Vick & Co. three and out.

Brandon BANGks setting us up large.

Then finish it off with a couple of slugs to the solarplexis.

Couldn't start any better. Gotta keep it rolling!!!

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!

They are making a statement.

I am very pleased.

However, my words won't show up in chat.

LOLOL. I think y'all wanted me to hush.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

WOW!!

They are making a statement.

I am very pleased.

However, my words won't show up in chat.

LOLOL. I think y'all wanted me to hush.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Mine wouldn't either, B.

Pull up this stool beside me, gorgeous. Whatcha drinkin? ;)

Hmmmm...things seem to be going pretty well so far...

Well, SOMEBODY has to sow a little restraint around here.:chestram2:

Chat is working for me, at the moment.

Try Internet Explorer in chat Blondie....or Firefox....

Blondie, BGO Chat and Chrome do NOT play well together, I already learned that one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.