• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Daniel Snyder: "I let people down"

Needs to be re-named "The Dan Snyder Remake Special"

Like I said, all those empty seats must be hitting the wallet

You're a rock, Sarge. :)

That was a good piece about his father. I'm certainly no fan of the product he has given us over the last decade, or for what he did to investors in shares of SIX stock, but things certainly have changed since Swanson left. He now has a real PR guy running the show.

Thanks brother. Despite ESPN's maudlin presentation, a piece that resonates. I think anyone who comes to it with an open mind can appreciate that there is an actual flesh and blood human being there. Given how we are force-fed opinions in sound bytes and cliches 24/7/365 these days, that has gotten lost somewhere along the way in the last few years.

but Lavar Arrington isn't "an actual flesh and blood human being".

seems like the washing machine has hit the spin cycle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.