• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

DCPSR Reviews Redskins Blogs, a Viewers Guide

PennSkinsfan

http://dcprosportsreport.com/2009/08/now-is-that-time-of.html

Now is that time of year. Washington Redskins football is nearly back, and just like we did earlier in the year, it is time to give you a viewers guide to Washington Redskins blogs on the Internet. Just a good ranking and a snippet of our thoughts. A little bit about our rankings. We will rank sites from * * * * * (5 Stars) which we think are the best Redskins blogs on the WEB, based on content, design, and tone, down to * which are the inferior or non-existent. Of course this is subjective, but it is our subjective opinion. It is all based on what we think of content quality, design, writing, presentation, and posting regularity.

Hope you all enjoy. Just our subjective views and opinions.

Not sure how I missed this.

Thanks for the shoutout, Penn. Helluva compilation you guys put together and I'm proud to be mentioned. Who knows, maybe if that Om dude ever starts writing regularly he'll earn his way to a five-spot one day ... :cool3:

Not a problem Om. I like your stuff and love this forum. Great job you guys do here and anytime we can refer readers to BG Obsession we will take the time to do that./

We appreciate the attention Penn, thanks :cheers:

Yeah, let me join my brother Om and say thanks for the overly kind words about Homer McFanboy. You guys have been very kind when it comes to our Redskins and Capitals content pretty much since day one. Thank you, kind sir.

No problem all. We call it like we see it. It's our subjective opinions and we just try and provide a good season preview of where rabid fans can get great content throughout the season. We will release our Caps and Bullets one prior to the start of these seasons in the Fall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.