• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: Week 4 - @ Philadelphia Eagles

Blognostications

Blognosticator - Blondie

A blonde Hispanic reporter walks into the locker room of this BGO...

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
Good write-up Blondie but it did leave me a bit confused. The overall tone of it was far from optimistic yet at the end you (if I read correctly) predicted the Skins to win. What am I missing?

All I know is when I saw who was writing this week's blog I immediately thought 'Thank the Football Gods.' If there's one regular here who can be counted on to kick to ass and take names, it's Blondie, and some of us sorely needed that this week. :)

Good write-up Blondie but it did leave me a bit confused. The overall tone of it was far from optimistic yet at the end you (if I read correctly) predicted the Skins to win. What am I missing?

A woman leaved you confused?!? No way.....:)

We might actually be able to run on the Eagles...which could keep it close.

There might be a chance to gain more than the average the Skins have gained so far this game.

There's a new leader in the clubhouse.
Blondie, please come sign your scorecard. :cheers:

Thanks very much.

You are correct. I am not at all optimistic. The last paragraph is about Donovan. HE will come out a winner in this game win or lose.

All I know is when I saw who was writing this week's blog I immediately thought 'Thank the Football Gods.' If there's one regular here who can be counted on to kick to ass and take names, it's Blondie, and some of us sorely needed that this week. :)

So my softer gentler side doesn't show, huh? LOL

A woman leaved you confused?!? No way.....:)

You are so right. I knew what I meant. :blush::)

Nice job oh mighty blonde one. I had to laugh at the Portis 'package' comment :)

I'll stick with my contrarian pick - McNabb has a lot of motivation in this one. He was tossed out of Philly and that move was a real slap in the face to a guy who was a large part of the only good times Eagles fans have had over the last 15 years. I just have a feeling he's going to make them sorry next Sunday.

All other factors weigh against us. But I still believe Donovan is going to have a career day.

Excellent addition to the blognostications, the write up on the defense is spot on. Vick will run the ball, the key is to keep him contained on 3rd down, we shall see how that goes.

Excellent addition to the blognostications, the write up on the defense is spot on. Vick will run the ball, the key is to keep him contained on 3rd down, we shall see how that goes.

HMMM...I would say a key is for us (offense) to do something on 3rd downs!!!

Here's an interesting statistic: in the three games we've played so far the Redskins have averaged more yardage per offensive play than our opponent in the two we lost and less in the game we won.

Dallas-5.4 Redskins 4.5

Houston-6.5, Redskins-7.3

Rams-4.9, Redskins-7.0

Here's an interesting statistic: in the three games we've played so far the Redskins have averaged more yardage per offensive play than our opponent in the two we lost and less in the game we won.

Dallas-5.4 Redskins 4.5

Houston-6.5, Redskins-7.3

Rams-4.9, Redskins-7.0

To me, this suggests we need to be better on 2nd down. Seems like we face a lot of 3rd and longs - but if we're gaining a lot of yardage on 1st down, we must be losing yardage on 2nd a lot.

I vote Blondie as the weekly Blognosticator?

Oh sure. You look like a genius when your team actually WINS. ;)

[size=-2]Blondie, of course I'm joking. I vote for you too! Don't hurt me.[/size]

Last edited:
Blondie did a great job on a tough assignment. Not just having to keep her eyes up to avoid all the packages, but writing an entertaining prediction piece with the Redskins coming off a VERY tough loss and heading into what common sense suggested was going to be a buzzsaw in Philly.

Hats (if not towels) off to the lady.

Tough assignment indeed. Glad it wasn't me because my burgundy-colored glasses mysteriously snapped in two after the Rams game.

Well done, Blondie!!!

i dont understand what blogs are anymore.... it looks rehashed material... good write up... just confused about the match up breakdown...

Blondie did a great job on a tough assignment. Not just having to keep her eyes up to avoid all the packages, but writing an entertaining prediction piece with the Redskins coming off a VERY tough loss and heading into what common sense suggested was going to be a buzzsaw in Philly.

Hats (if not towels) off to the lady.

Thank you so much!!

And my vote is for hats AND towels.

And I promise not to look.

Attachments

• blonde girl peeking.jpg
    blonde girl peeking.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 79
i dont understand what blogs are anymore.... it looks rehashed material... good write up... just confused about the match up breakdown...

Confusion is one of the fun parts of being a woman.

;)

Tough assignment indeed. Glad it wasn't me because my burgundy-colored glasses mysteriously snapped in two after the Rams game.

Well done, Blondie!!!

Thank you so much.

This means a lot.

women are gods... they are the only gender that can create life.

all species depend on the female gender for reproduction...

without them we will all waste away like men in war.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.