• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem: Week 3 Results

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Week 3 of the BGO NFL Pickem contest saw a return of fierce competition. micks113 lead all comers this week, followed by servumtuum and Docsandy, all at 12-4. Ironmike and tugboat were close behind at 11-5, with no less than 7 players coming in at 10-6 in a tough week of picks.

Our overall leader is tugboat boasting a 73% accuracy rate at 35-13. Close behind at 34-14 is micks113. And rounding out our top 6, all at 32-16 are Jimbo, servumtuum, Slacky, and MisterPinstripe.

Great job everybody :cheers:

Click HERE for Week 3 results.

Click HERE for season to date rankings.

For those of you who aren't doing well so far, please continue to play the game. Things can change quickly, and don't forget we continue to offer a prize for anyone finishing with a perfect week.

I guess it would have taken large kahones to pick Rams over Skins. No one dared. If you dug deeper into the stats and odds, you would have discovered that the Redskins have lost to rookie QB's that last six times they played one. Stafford in 2009, Flacco 2008Gradkowski-Bucs, V. Young etc. Leaving someone out, but it was an L. Its things like this I ususally don't bet against, but my kahones are small.

Another solid week, gotta pick it up though if I wanna win this thing.

I made 3 errors this week that cost me big. Sunday morning after I was checking over my picks for the last time, I changed my picks. I had picked Philly to win and Seattle to win. I looked on NFL.com and saw Jones-Drew and thought this is the upset, not the Seattle game. Of course, Norvell struck again and Jax really is a bad team. The 3rd was the Dallas game. I just couldn't bring myself to pick them, even though we all discussed our feelings about them pulling out the victory.

This was one of those weeks when I thought I did better than I actually did. Watching the scores scroll across the bottom of the screen I thought I'd only missed 2 or 3. Come to find out I'd missed 5 with the Sunday and Monday games still to come and I missed them both.
doh.gif

BTW, I can't believe that smiley isn't available on this board.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.