• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

OF: Wide Receiver: The Missing Link

Just for the sake of argument where Moss is concerned I can throw out one other game I remember well. It was against Jacksonville and Moss was huge. Three TDs, if I remember right, one on a monster run off a WR screen where he took it too the house from way out.

However, I get what you are driving at. I'm not sure which side of this argument I fall on except to say I believe Moss would have been that guy if he had good play at the QB position for his career here.

Funny though . . . with Monk I don't think of a single game. Nothing like Moss moment in Dallas comes to mind for me. Rather it is his whole career here that shines.

With Moss getting up there in age, we are really in the market for three WRs - to be more direct, three high quality receivers. Yes, we need to build through the draft, but the Redskins should be very active in the FA market for the next few years. Can't avoid it.

I agree wholeheartedly, and it makes it all the more confusing as to why Devin Thomas is not on the field. It just doesn't make sense.

PS - thanks for mentioning Albert Connell and Michael Westbrook...I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Just for the sake of argument where Moss is concerned I can throw out one other game I remember well. It was against Jacksonville and Moss was huge. Three TDs, if I remember right, one on a monster run off a WR screen where he took it too the house from way out.

Also had the game-winner in OT, a 60+ yard catch and run where he danced along the sideline.

Also had the game-winner in OT, a 60+ yard catch and run where he danced along the sideline.

Not to mention he caught that ball, which really shouldn't have been thrown, surrounded by Jax receivers.

Not to mention he caught that ball, which really shouldn't have been thrown, surrounded by Jax receivers.

Yeah - IIRC, he was doubled, jumped "through" the two WRs and caught the ball at its highest point, landed and was gone. The two Jax DBs didn't even know what hit them.

Yeah - IIRC, he was doubled, jumped "through" the two WRs and caught the ball at its highest point, landed and was gone. The two Jax DBs didn't even know what hit them.

Not the best video quality, but you get the point. It is interesting to hear him talk us through the reception.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V14brjIsmWQ[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.