• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Haynesworth's knee still bothering him?

Sarge

Consider the "source". Still, troubling if true

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/08/03/haynesworths-knee-still-bothering-him/

Much of the concern regarding the Redskins' decision to pay a huge contract to defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth arose from the veteran's off-field antics and his on-field will (or lack thereof) to continue to perform at a high level after getting paid.

But there's a lingering issue with Haynesworth's knee, which already has required specific treatment in the early stages of his first training camp in D.C.

Per the Associated Press, Haynesworth received an injection on Sunday to cushion a knee that he sprained late in the 2008 season. He did not particpate in the second practice of the day.

Wasn't happy reading this today, but it is what it is. Interested in that injection though, I think I need one! LOL

I love how everybody has to bagg of PFT but everybody reads it. LOL

according to ohalloran, haynesworth says if there had been a game today, he would have played.

Wasn't happy reading this today, but it is what it is. Interested in that injection though, I think I need one! LOL

I love how everybody has to bagg of PFT but everybody reads it. LOL

It's kinda like reading the Equirer. Sometimes you just can't help yourself:laugh:

lol. The big test will be the season. Let's just hope this is not a lingering thing throughout the season. We have had enough of that with Chris Samuels over the past few seasons.

I wonder if it's really bothering him or if the o-line is paying him to sit out?

Want to know what Synvisc is?

Basically, Synvisc is an injection of a derivative of Hyaluronic acid. It is similar to a substance (synovial fluid) that naturally occurs in the body that lubricates the joints and cartilage and works as a shock absorber. Normally, it's used in patients with osetoarthritis but can be used for other reasons.

It's painful as hell because the doctor injects it into he actual joint......

I just wrote a blog entry about it. Click the link here to go there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.