• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Rumor: Eagles' Bradley out for the season?

• Thread starter Lanky Livingston
  • Start date

Lanky Livingston

WIP in Philly is reporting that Stewart Bradley is done for the season, after an MRI he had today. The official announcement will come around 5pm.

If true, this is devastating news for the Birds' defense.

That just sucks when season ending injuries occurs like that.

We had 2 at our first practice last season. Keeping the good karma going and hoping for a injury camp and season!

Hands down, the absolute worst part of preseason.

I find myself being nervous when I open up IE and ESPN.com comes up.

I'm almost scared to go to PFT.com and other sites for fear of seeing news like this for the Cowboys. And any team for that matter. No one deserves this. Especially a kid like Bradley. A true up and comer in this league.

Here's to a speedy recovery.

Agreed, HHM. This part of the game is the worst. Skins fans are unfortunately intimately familiar with this, as we've had devastating preseason injuries it feels like every year for the past 5 or so.

On a side note, we got to get this forum cranking! Lets go, HHM, give me your best shot! ;)

Remember how bad the 'Skins defense was after we lost Antonio Pierce to the Giants? Without our defensive quarterback, we were nothing. The next year we got London Fletcher who was familiar with our defense and we were back to being a top ten D.

Well, I hope this injury causes the Eagles the same type of problems.

Boy the injury bug has really started to bite them early... Sad to see, hope its not contagious in the NFC east.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.