• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Paul McCartney WAS AWESOME!!!!!!

Blondie

The concert Saturday night was well worth the 2 hour plus drive to get there.

Paul was amazing......the energy he still brings.......the voice is still there.....well.....maybe a couple of high notes were faint..........and the band was awesome.

Had seats in section 141. Perfect to see the stage and enjoy the music.

I don't know if any of you went.......but if you missed it........you really missed something special.

Glad to hear it, Blondie. Wasn't sure if the weather was going to cooperate.

Truth is there won't be too many chances left to see Paul McCartney do his thing ... and I think it will be a long time indeed until we see his like again. This is a man I suspect will not truly be appreciated for his contribution to the music our we, our children and the next few generations listen to until he is gone, and that's a shame.

Rock on, Walrus.

People I heard talking had never been to Fed Ex. Thought they could leave home at 7:00 and get there by 8:00. I don't even live in DC and know how horrible the traffic can be on the beltway.

I know that the water pressure went out at the stadium.

Oh well.

Those are the pitfalls of life.

The concert was great and I would love to do it all over again.

Om, he was so great........I was so glad to have been able to see him. I agree, I don't see him doing this much longer.

Attachments

• PM2.jpg
    PM2.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 102
  • PM1.jpg
    PM1.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 71
  • PM3.jpg
    PM3.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 82
I'm glad you enjoyed it! And yeah, not sure how much gas is left in the old guy's tank.

The concert Saturday night was well worth the 2 hour plus drive to get there.

Paul was amazing......the energy he still brings.......the voice is still there.....well.....maybe a couple of high notes were faint..........and the band was awesome.

Had seats in section 141. Perfect to see the stage and enjoy the music.

I don't know if any of you went.......but if you missed it........you really missed something special.

Glad you had fun. Like Mark said, best see these old timers while we can. As much as it's pained me to shell out a hundred and some a ticket (When they were $20 in the early 80's) these guys aren't going to play much longer.

It's almost worth the price of admission to watch them out rock the new acts

My cousin Dorothy is going to see Paul at Fenway Park tomorrow nite....16 rows back from center stage...her cancer is rearing its ugly head again so I'm thinking.....Paul may be just the thing to help her not think about this!!!! awesome.....
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.