• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: Week 3 - @ St. Louis Rams

Blognostications

Blognosticator - honorary_hog

Welcome, ladies and gents. I'm HH, and I'm honored to be your humble...

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicely done, hog. I suppose your ballsy prediction is DeAngelo to the house? I'd say that's a pretty good one.

PS - "By virtue of not winning crap" nearly made me spit coffee out my nose. However, I had the foresight to not drink while reading your material...

Thanks, Lank. And yeah, I kinda switched up the bits at the end. I don't like to limit myself to what other people do; even those who are far more successful than I. :laugh:

Just wanna say too, that I really appreciate the chance to participate in this. BGO is an amazing place, and it's a privilege to be a tiny part of it. Thanks to the owners and staff for all that you do, and to Neo for your help this week!

Keep up the great work, gents! :cheers:

For the record, I was happy to see you "switch up the bits at the end". I never intended what I wrote to be a static template for all to follow and was thrilled to see you go your own way.

Nice job, sir.

Good stuff, Hog. For the first time in over a year I'm expecting a win this week, and you covered the reasons why splendidly.

DeAngelo Hall has volunteered to cover him.

*snort*

Good job, HH. Several chuckles and a couple good LOLs in there-love your sense of humor! :)

now I know he is screwing up. If YOU get real with him like that then its time for him to step up or step off..

I absolutely hated doing that; despised it even. But ultimately, it doesn't matter of you get beat by 10 yards, or 1/10 of an inch. The result is the same. Reed needs to channel the frustration written all over his face into performance, or Kareem needs to get healthy and take the job back. It really is that simple, IMO.

You are good at this writing thing, HH. You should write as much as you can, you have a talent for it. Dare I say an Om-in-training?

honorary hog said:
Extra Credit: Figure out why a guy named "Oshiomogho Isaac" goes by "O.J."

The "I learned everything I know from TV and the movies" answer is that in the latin alphabet Isaac begins with an I, but the original begins with a J.

Thanks Indiana Jones.

Professor Henry Jones: The Word of God.
Marcus Brody: No, Henry. Try not to talk.
Professor Henry Jones: The Name of God.
Indiana Jones: The Name of God... Jehovah.
Professor Henry Jones: But in the Latin alphabet, "Jehovah" begins with an "I".
Indiana Jones: J-...
[he steps on the "J" and almost falls to his death; he scrambles back up]
Indiana Jones: Oh, *idiot*! In Latin Jehovah begins with an "I"!

You are good at this writing thing, HH. You should write as much as you can, you have a talent for it. Dare I say an Om-in-training?

OK, I was embarassed by all the kind words up to this point, but this is just ridiculous. Om can :toilet: better stuff than I can write. :laugh:

The "I learned everything I know from TV and the movies" answer is that in the latin alphabet Isaac begins with an I, but the original begins with a J.

Thanks Indiana Jones.

I think Mr. WTF-News just scored some extra credit. Atogwe is not a "junior." That was my first guess. But this makes as much sense as anything I've seen. That, or he didn't wanna be an LOL Savety, whose name sounded like "Oh hai!"

Awesome job, Hog. I'm hoping we blow 'em out, make a statement that this isn't the same ole Skins team we've seen for the past decade or two.

Excellent job writing, and you should consider blogging some, my man. Good stuff!

This game reminds me of the 9ers game in 2005 - Skins came off a tough, one-sided loss to the Giants (36-0 if memory serves), and had a terrible 49ers squad on deck. The Skins came out amped and ready to play, and dominated the game from start to finish, winning 52-17.

The common denominator? A legit head coach. I think this definitely WILL be a statement game, and the Skins will win by 21+ points. I'm not sure our D can pitch a shut out just yet, but I'd be thrilled to see them hold St. Louis to under 14 points.

Great job, HH! Loved the line about D. Hall having it covered.

I'm up later in the season......gonna be an interesting task. A) Keeping up with the Jones's (and I'm NOT referring to Indiana) what with the excellent "blognostications" so far and B) By the time my week comes up we'll have a much better idea about what this this team is about.

I'm blown away by the effort, energy, and style you guys are putting into these - seriously, it's really fun to read these :cheers:

In short - you guys are blognosticating your guts out!

Something tells me that we'll either see a Redskins blow out of the Rams (more than a 15 point win) or we'll see another nail biter that will drive many of us insane (re: last year's 9-7 win or 2008's god awful loss in the waining minutes).

If the Redskins fix the minute mistakes that cost them big in the Texan's game and play angry, they win. They take the Rams for granted and they'll be lucky to come out of week three 2-1.

Just saw an update on Devin11's facebook page. He says he'll be "back in the rotation" this week. Positive development, IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.