• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Insider: Redskins Cut RB Larry Johnson

That would be the key for sure. If I'm dropped for a loss at any point, it's over.

Oh, and NFL LBs are fast, but NFL O-linemen are big...and kinda fast. :)

HH, let it be a two back set and have CP in front blocking for you and I think you might actually have a shot. :)

Rabach?

He's got the brains, but he lacks the brawn. I know we can't afford to do it yet, but I do long for the day.

I've been wishing they'd get rid of him for two years. He got blown up badly most of last season.

But I know it's gonna take a couple of seasons to get rid of the marginal players we have

During Johnson's ARE impersonation in the last game I literally yelled out "WTF are you thinking? You were never fast enough to do that!!" I figured he'd be gone but I'm a little surprised that he wasn't given a bit more time...more for us to find a potential trade *cough* Packers *cough, cough* than anything else.

I suspect Shanny/Allen decided that we have way too little speed in our backfield and perhaps that's why they passed over Torain in favor of the other guy.

Rabach?

He's got the brains, but he lacks the brawn. I know we can't afford to do it yet, but I do long for the day.

I would add Dockery to that list. I do not think he is going to last much longer. In fact, would not be surprised to see him replaced permanently within the next couple of games.

Like LJ, Dockery is a decent player that would be doing well on a team that's a better fit. With the Skins, both of them seem out of place in Shanny's zone blocking scheme, Johnson because of a lack of speed/ability to do the one cut and go, and Dockery because he's simply too big and not agile or fast enough.

I don't think either will be out of work too long though.

I agree

Run this town, I like here a lot. This is my home, i love this hoe and i am happy to be here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.