• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Game Time Power Rankings Week 4 Rams

z0eboy

The Rookie
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida Atlantic
Redskins offense VS Rams defense - If you break it down Coach Shanahan will continue stressing running the football, with success this again will open up the passing game. The Redskins will start D Mcnabb at QB, also C Portis 1st team RB. The offensive line is set and will focus on fundamentals, nothing has changed as far as the approach to keeping players healthy. This game will be more about execution for the redskins, no matter whose in the line up. The redskins will focus on the run / pass pro communication, I expect alot of pressure from the rams front 4 and blitz packages that send defenders from multiple angles. A solid Rams 4-3 defensive scheme combined with the playmakers they have in their front 7 on defense consist of F Robbins and C Ryan who complements the 4-3 defense with depth quick run/pass rush DE's like C Long (Beast) and young stand out O Atogwe, has made a impact with LB's like J Laurinaitis (beast) and N Diggs (vet) need to stay healthy, I expect the rams to bring pressure to offset the redskins passing attack.

Last weeks bright player - C Cooley, young explosive TE that can seperate from DB's and position / adjust his body to the ball in the air.

Offense - Power running game complementing a pro style offense.

Key players: C Portis, D Mcnabb and S Moss

Rams offense VS Redskins defense - If you break it down Coach Haslett is still tinkering with his new 3-4 defense. Packages are being installed based on gameplan, team match up and available personel. The Haynesworth situation appears to be day to day, at this point coach will plug the next guy in if haynesworth doesnt particpate in practice. The base 3-4 defense will work on alignment calls, shifts and aubibles. The rams offense will be working on getting in sync, young 1st round pick S Bradford, I expect B Gibson and M Hoomanawanui should get alot of reps. The rams will look to exploit key match ups in the redskins secondary. The redskins defense will work on situational packages expecting rams to showcase their talent. S Jackson and K Darby look to be the focal point in the rams backfield. Our 3-4 defense will look to bring pressure to substitute for the match up problems K Moore's injury would have present.

Last weeks bright player - L Landy, SS definately plays to his strenghts playing aggressive in the box near the LOS.

Defense - 3-4 aggressive blitzing with athletic secondary.

Key players: A Haynesworth, D Hall and A Carter

Redskins VS Rams - This game will be close but the redskins have more fire power. I expect the rams to keep it close due to hard fought games in previous weeks. HTTR (PLEASE PROVIDE ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS FOR DEBATE AND FOLLOW UP REVIEW AFTER GAME)

Last edited:
I have to disagree with your assesment of the Rams defense. I think that front line is fairly poor and will have a hard time generating pressure. As of right now Long has been underperforming based on where he was picked. Of course, better DTs would really help him out.

I think Atogwe is overrated by fans in general because of a couple of seasons with multiple interceptions. Outside of that, he is not really worth a darn. However, he would be a starter on the Skins.

I agree that Laurinaitus is a good solid player. Better DT's would help him out as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.