• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread: Cowboys v Redskins

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Here it is kids, for all your posting needs.

I'm enjoying the end of the Eagles game where they are getting beat like a drum by the Pack. Warms the heart, I tell ya.

Here it is kids, for all your posting needs.

I'm enjoying the end of the Eagles game where they are getting beat like a drum by the Pack. Warms the heart, I tell ya.

Kolb out with a concussion, hate to see that.

5/10 for 24 yards? Love to see that. :)

Awwwwwwwww. I just came here to begin the thread. Ya beat me to it!!

An hour to go. Preparing dinner right now......making sure I have everything around me as I sit on the couch......laptop on lap........and remote, cell, and telephone right around me.

I am ready.

Gold pants.

If we win, they're beautiful. If we lose, I don't want to talk about it.

Food - Check.

Drink - Check.

Big Screen TV On - Check.

Internet/Computer Tuned To BGO - Check.

I'm ready. :)

I feel a tingling in my nipples. It's Dallas baby!

Chat is live, ladies and gents. Just sayin'.

Love seeing the stop on the first drive...we've been slow starting on D in preseason.

I'll take it at the 20 at 0-0 with a smile. :)

If I had been really bold I would have blognosticated that Hall would make a tackle on his own but I wasn't that brave. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.