• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NCAA Football discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would getting Auburn/Miss St wrong have anything to do with watching LSU? Your logic; its broken. :) But just for ****s & giggles, the answer to your question is yes, I've watched 2 of 3 LSU games this year.

PS: stating as fact? I'm stating my opinion, dude. You may speak only in absolutes, but not I!

EDIT: Not to mention, Miss St. beating Auburn was in support for Miss St. being a good team - it doesn't effect my thoughts on LSU one iota. But nice try, and thanks for playing!

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: nvm, not worth it.

Back to the thread topic: L-S-U! L-S-U!

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, you want a sig bet, you got it!

I will bet you that LSU does not win the National Championship!

You win, I will leave this site forever.

I win, you leave this site forever!

Is that money where your mouth is enough for you sport?

OK, you want a sig bet, you got it!

I will bet you that LSU does not win the National Championship!

You win, I will leave this site forever.

I win, you leave this site forever!

Is that money where your mouth is enough for you sport?

1) That's not a sig bet.

2) Zippy chance you'd leave this site forever when I won.

1) That's not a sig bet.

2) Zippy chance you'd leave this site forever when I won.

And there it is, not only does he display his grandiosity, in the same post he displays his fear.

Money? Mouth? What'd you got? Just seems like you got a lot of mouth with you!

And there it is, not only does he display his grandiosity, in the same post he displays his fear.

Money? Mouth? What'd you got? Just seems like you got a lot of mouth with you!

Grandiosity? Seriously dude, give it a rest and put me on ignore. You're just starting to sound silly now.

So when you talk smack about the rest of the NCAA football season being filler until LSU wins the national championship, no one can challenge you?

You offer to place a sig bet, a challenge to oppose your opinion.

I amp up the stakes, a real challenge so you will put up or shut up.

I said it once, I will say it again. Put your money where your mouth is, accept the bet I proposed if you are so confident that LSU will win the National Championship!

So when you talk smack about the rest of the NCAA football season being filler until LSU wins the national championship, no one can challenge you?

Yes, I can talk smack; its a college football thread on a football board, what ELSE are we supposed to talk about? There's already a movie thread and a gardening thread and a nascar thread, so we can't talk about those in here...I'm fresh out of ideas, bud! I guess we'll just have to talk smack about college football in the college football thread.

As to the rest of your post, I'm not going to continue responding so as to limit the back-and-forth that is likely to get us both a break. Your stakes are not only ridiculous, but not something I'm willing to wager. I'm pretty confident that the sun will rise tomorrow, but I'm not willing to wager my mother's life on it...some things you just don't bet. And I think you know this, so your little game will not work on me.

yeah, lets keep the discussion on football if possible, please. I dont believe LSU will win it all and if you guys want to make a bet so be it.

Their defense has looked fantastic in their two challenge games so far. The DL basically dictated the Oregon offense in week 1, and regardless if Miss. St. is a real threat or not, its tough to go on the road in the SEC and dominate the opposing team's offense.

We will see how they perform against West Virginia this week. My prediction is LSU 31, WVU 21.

You won't get any argument out of me in terms of a playoff - I'm a long-time BCS basher. The entire bowl system is ridiculous IMO.

And if you look at all the "contenders" schedules, they all have cupcakes on their schedule, including D2 teams. However the SEC schedule is much tougher than most, despite Kentucky and Vanderbilt.

Anybody's mind changed tonight? Defense got soft on a couple drives, but they've handled West Virginia with relative ease. Alabama & Florida are always tough games, but if they make it past both they're in the national championship game no doubt.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

You ready to put your money where you mouth is? Offer still stands! LSU will not win National Championship!

You ready to put your money where you mouth is? Offer still stands! LSU will not win National Championship!

Of course, I am the one who asked you to bet in the first place. Of course you continue to pursue this silly "leave BGO forever" bet in an attempt to "show me" with impossible stakes. Get a life, Brian! Move on!

Go ahead, suggest I need a life in an attempt to detract because you are too scared. Dude, you can talk all the smack you want in this type of thread. It's warranted! That is just a part of sports!

The problem is you won't back it up! When you won't back it up, then I am gonna call you out! You are scared! My question is, if you are so convinced LSU is going to win it all, then why wouldn't make the bet?

If you are so convinced, then put your money where your mouth is! That's easy enough! Until then, I will call you scared!

Put up or shut up! That's what I've always been told when I talk smack!

1) I already told you I'm not willing to bet that.
2) you've taken the field vs LSU. You'd have to give me odds, or win a much smaller prize forth bet to be remotely fair.
3) or, you could do everyone a favor and just put me on ignore, b/c at this point you're ruining the thread and the quality of the board w/ your obsession.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Dude, you came into the thread claiming that the entire NCAA Football season was "just filler" because you think LSU will win the National Championship.

They win yesterday and once again, you wanna talk smack after the win by a very solid LSU team.

So once again I challenge you!

I am willing to walk away from this site forever because I don't think LSU is good enough to win it all.

You are not "willing to make that bet" because you're scared, yet you still talk a lot of ****!

Put your money where you mouth is!

El and LL, that stuff doesn't work here. Please?

Care to put your money where your mouth is? Or a sig bet, perhaps (if you don't have the cojones)? Or are you gonna just follow me around and try your best to belittle me for every small error you can find? Because that's cool and all, I just want to know what I'm dealing with.

EDIT: but seriously, just put me on ignore if its the latter. Thanks in advance.
El and LL, that stuff doesn't work here. Please?

What? The fact that he challenged me, yet he won't back it up? I know that you guys want more, but I refuse to relent!

My impulsiveness may make me look bad, but I refuse to let this man talk so much **** without challenging him. He asked me if I had the cojones to put my money where my mouth is and he proved he doesn't. But he won't shut up about it and attacks me personally when I call him out.

I refuse to accept his arrogance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.