• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Insider: Clinton Portis has a new attitude this season

BGO

A lot has been made about the new attitude surrounding the Redskins this year. But when you look at individual players, perhaps no one has embraced and exemplified the change as much as running back Clinton Portis. "It's like a family," Portis said of this year's team. "In previous years past, everybody went home, when people left from over here, they went home, it was like, 'I'll see you tomorrow at work.' Compared to now, you can catch numerous groups of guys - five or six guys - out together, having dinner, hanging around, shooting pool, bowling or doing something. I think it's just a team vibe all of a sudden. I think everybody's bought into, 'We tired of losing.'" While Portis didn't specify by name which players have are subscribing to this new vibe, he made clear later in his availability with the media Thursday that he knows of

pixel
p-8bUhLiluj0fAw.gif

img.phdo
Clinton Portis - Washington Redskins - Running back - NFL - Sports

More...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.