• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Sports Illustrated NFL News: McDaniels won't say if Tebow will play vs. Jags

BGO

DENVER (AP) -- Tim Tebow will begin his rookie season Sunday in his hometown of Jacksonville, Fla., holding a clipboard and the nation's attention.
rGzrqjE7D0I

More...

I've had more than my fair share of Tebow news down here in FL .... It's amazing. This is ALL that anyone is talking about down here - whether or not they will see their golden boy take the field for the Broncos.

I've had more than my fair share of Tebow news down here in FL .... It's amazing. This is ALL that anyone is talking about down here - whether or not they will see their golden boy take the field for the Broncos.

I was sick of Tebow before he was drafted. The media darling, yet no one could see that his lack of fundamentals and technique would hold him back completely in the NFL. And look at him now, he look lost in the preseason, mechanics are still awful, and yet he is still the media darling of the entire Northern Florida area. Way to waste a 1st round pick on a QB that nobody had going until the 3rd round.

Tebow is to Florida what Brennan is to Hawaii. Except Tebow actually played for a legitimate program, against legitimate opponents and was actually able to win something meaningful. None of that can be said for Brennan.

[/rant]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.